Sevco Thread

I still can't believe Cammy Bell has signed for this mob.

Pointless signing IMO if Alexander is still going to there but if they want to waste money on 2 half decent goalies for Div 2 let them go ahead !

Bell like the rest there for the money

Alexander is offski.

EDIT: Apparently Bell is going to be on £8k a week :hysterical: :hysterical:

I still can't believe Cammy Bell has signed for this mob.

Pointless signing IMO if Alexander is still going to there but if they want to waste money on 2 half decent goalies for Div 2 let them go ahead !

Bell like the rest there for the money

Playing Devil's Advocate, but he might be thinking a 3 year contract at £8k per week will make him for life, and there is now the distinct possibility they'll be parachuted into SPL2, and then be back in the top league after one more season.

If that happens, expect the likes of Nicky Law at Motherwell and one or two others to make the same move.

Sad but true.

Holy fuck, I hope Elgin do something about that.

They'll do nothing FS if you remember not long ago before Elgin played them in the too much tickets fiasco they're chairman and directors were praising sevco to the high heavens real cringeworthy stuff !

What is with that guys face, is that a photochop?

Inverness-born Leslie, 22, used to travel from the Highlands to Ibrox with his father Ian.

Cunt. :slave:

Leslie said: “I grew up a Rangers fan, so as a boy I always dreamed about scoring a goal to win them something"

Silly cunt. :rangers:

• Upvote 1

What a dirty hun fucker. If he gets any wages from Elgin they should be withdrawn. An ugly cunt too. I'd like to smash his fucking ugly hun face in. They won the Scottish 3rd Division. The bottom division of Scottish football. Next season there is a good chance they'll be playing in the bottom division of Scottish football. You might get another chance to score for them then too - get an own goal or something you hun prick.

• Upvote 1

Wonder how his perfomances against the zombie hun have been this year. Doubt he will have had much energy after sucking the cocks of the opposition afore the game.

I know Phil is often read with a ladel of salt nearby but I have to say that in what I've read the key facts are always pretty accurate (while some of the conjecture is wildly OTT)

With that in mind I think this is a pretty shocking indication of just whats going on on Scottish Football right now.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/the-save-sevco-campaign/#comment-43846

Longmuir must not be allowed to take up a postion in any new organisation.