Sevco Thread

Copy of a post from Swallow Swallow:

"Well done to Club 1872 for highlighting the scum that exist in the country."

Did the boy seriously stop and think before he posted that?

Probably, just didn't have the ability to think it through though.

Its their supposedly independent but not actually independent at all supporters organisation that is actually controlled by the club.

Eg. Huge numbers of daft huns handing over cash which club 1872 spend on buying shares at 7p over the actual share value of 20p this allowing one or other real Rangers man pocket a nice profit from the numpty fans. Again.

They also use it as a convenient fig leaf behind which to make inflammatory press releases which would get Sevco itself in bother if they released them as official club releases.

What's that mate, a disdain for those who talk of people as less fortunate in the way my fellow dons fans have done recently on here?

It's just, do you not see how it speaks volumes about your character as well as anything else?

It's fucking horrendous

Do you never do this?

It's like prostitution. Basically everyone is a whore. It's just a question of negotiating the price.

'If you ever have the unfortunate experience of spending any time in Aberdeen you'll quickly realise that this doesn't even scratch the surface of their hatred.

I went for a pish in a bar up there once and the urinals had pictures of Rangers players on it which apparently isn't an unusual occurrence up there. The whole city is full of scum.'

:hysterical:

Hope the cunt went in with a cock like a barrel and was made to pish all over his hero's face.

• Upvote 1

Mate

We vilify "them" for sectarian bile and all else that we do then we have our prominent folk on here saying what they have been

Whilst it's not illegal I wouldn't think, it's just so so low brow that I didn't think we were like that

Its not we or anything like it.

A few jokes from mobby or tup reflect only on them, not on me or on other dons fans no matter how much the sun or you or big hat Logan want to think so.

Sick jokes about someone with motor neurons made by Aberdeen fans on an aberdeen forum doesn't reflect badly on the rest of us?

Okay then.

Now youre getting it.

It only reflect on all of us in the tiny minds of dafties who think a bunch of people, half of whom have never met each other all act and think with a hive mind.

What a ridiculous fuss to make about a few posts.

Its almost as if you WANT the press to come hounding all dons fans.

Now youre getting it.

It only reflect on all of us in the tiny minds of dafties who think a bunch of people, half of whom have never met each other all act and think with a hive mind.

What a ridiculous fuss to make about a few posts.

Its almost as if you WANT the press to come hounding all dons fans.

How on earth do you come to that conclusion? I said we didnt have to lower ourselves to their level, which is exactly whats happened.

You dont know most of them though, you are doing exactly as people will do to us in this instance.

We are better than this shit and I suspect the owner of the forum could do without it. Is that such a bad thing?

And its the likes of you making the biggest fuss of all dragging the whole affair out longer and longer and bringing it up over and again.

Im bored to fuck of the repeated whining. Its tiresome.

Ta ra chuck.

There's a huge difference between making a few jokes and the collective, cultural ,bigoted and sectarian behaviour of a large percentage of Sevco supporters.

Have you ever made, or laughed at a so called 'sick joke' ? Show me someone who says they haven't and I'll show you a lying cunt.

Ive laughed and made sick jokes, yes. Im not so stupid as to do it on an Internet forum and end up in the news though.

Its easy to tar a whole support with the actions of a few individuals. Some folk need a shake.