Sevco Thread

Frustratingly yes (and even more frustratingly deserved too). But what they’re saying is we need to spend the thick end of £10 m just to try and make it back. Effectively we have to have euro groups just to survive. I think that’s a mentality they really should have learned from the last time.

They shouldnt be in Europa with those year on year debts though.

The FFP reality is a joke.

Essentially it's ok to buy access to Uefa competitions with huge unpayable debts.

• Upvote 1

They shouldnt be in Europa with those year on year debts though.

The FFP reality is a joke.

Essentially it's ok to buy access to Uefa competitions with huge unpayable debts.

Exactly this , they are getting away with it again . Really hope the chickens come home to roost again for them . Fuck the huns as Shay would say 

• Upvote 1

Annoyingly though, they must have made some cash off Euro campaign this season.

Fag packet.

7 games.

50,000 crowds (?)

Say £25 to get in

50,000 x 25

= 1,250,000

= £8,750,000

Add in programmes, pies n' shit, hospitality extras

Then whatever they are getting from Uefa....minus their travel costs for away matches.

Must be clearing aboot 10 million?

And counting depending on further progress?

Their mug fans were charged £39 for the euro matches or £105 for the 3 match Euro package, whilst Celtic were only charging £72.

... but according to these accounts every £10 that comes in the door £15 gets spent.

They are in more debt than every team in the Premiership combined & and will apparently need £4.6 million to make it to the end of the season.

Delightfull reading and I hope its all true.

• Upvote 1

Been here before...

Let the rumours start.

Exactly. The cunts will continue to cook their books and find various nefarious ways of keeping themselves going for some time yet. As long as they continue to exploit their thick fans with orange strips and exorbitant ticket prices, they will make ends meet.

I can only see them liquidating again if King ends up arrested for the obvious criminal activity that he is involved in and they find themselves without access to his ill-gotten funding.

I can, however, see them not winning a title for a very, very long time. Really the only thing that will make them even remotely able to challenge Celtic is if Celtic go for 3-4 years with no Champions League money.

Exactly. The cunts will continue to cook their books and find various nefarious ways of keeping themselves going for some time yet. As long as they continue to exploit their thick fans with orange strips and exorbitant ticket prices, they will make ends meet.

I can only see them liquidating again if King ends up arrested for the obvious criminal activity that he is involved in and they find themselves without access to his ill-gotten funding.

I can, however, see them not winning a title for a very, very long time. Really the only thing that will make them even remotely able to challenge Celtic is if Celtic go for 3-4 years with no Champions League money.

Yep.

Think last time their debts grew year on year for quite some time before it all caught up with them. A decade maybe?

They'll trundle along

It's a lot harder to do the fag packet math as accurately as in the past with these new brown nondescript fag packets. A lot harder to see what you are writing unless you rip the packet up & do it on the inside but then all your smokes either roll off the table or get soaked in lager.

Pubs need to start introducing etcho sketch pads to bar tables (water proof ones obviously for spillages/window lickers). They can chain them to the tables like the charity boxes if required in the more dodgey boozers.

• Upvote 1

It's a lot harder to do the fag packet math as accurately as in the past with these new brown nondescript fag packets. A lot harder to see what you are writing unless you rip the packet up & do it on the inside but then all your smokes either roll off the table or get soaked in lager.

Pubs need to start introducing etcho sketch pads to bar tables (water proof ones obviously for spillages/window lickers). They can chain them to the tables like the charity boxes if required in the more dodgey boozers.

Fucking hell. You went to to the time of typing that absolute drivel. About as funny as leprosy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fucking hell. You went to to the time of typing that absolute drivel. About as funny as leprosy.

Duh, you really are thick as fk eh.

The long winded drivel is the main part of the point with regards to the fact that so many have been dragging out all the Huns financial miss dealings for so long that they are about to go to the wall again blah blah blah.

Rinsed & repeated repeatedly

Slight whoosh on you there you thick twallop

Oh & leprosy is actually quite funny. Especially when associated on this thread, or to the weegies in general ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Annoyingly though, they must have made some cash off Euro campaign this season.

Fag packet.

7 games.

50,000 crowds (?)

Say £25 to get in

50,000 x 25

= 1,250,000

= £8,750,000

Add in programmes, pies n' shit, hospitality extras

Then whatever they are getting from Uefa....minus their travel costs for away matches.

Must be clearing aboot 10 million?

And counting depending on further progress?

No doubt they'll have record revenue this year but remember they have taken on board 15 players...a new manager and his backroom staff. You can't imagine Gerrard would go there for peanuts either. 

They've already spent their Europa money.

Fuck them.

What they need is a way to attract players with some sort of tax-free incentive.

• Upvote 2

Nope. Actually very intelligent. You just have absolutely hoachin' pattter. You'll know that by now though, you've been told enough.

Ha ha ha what a sad fk. Self praise is no praise at all. Ever heard that?

All because you don't like my shite 'hoachin pattttttter' you need to try & make yourself feel better by putting others down.

You take life too seriously you sad sack.

Patter only has two t's Mr high Aye queue by the the the way

Ha ha ha what a sad fk. Self praise is no praise at all. Ever heard that?

All because you don't like my shite 'hoachin pattttttter' you need to try & make yourself feel better by putting others down.

You take life too seriously you sad sack.

Patter only has two t's Mr high Aye queue by the the the way

Tell us the one about the fag packet and the etch-a-sketch again, pleeeeeassse!