Sevco Thread

I assume that must mean Green/Mather are still in full control. Walter must have been firing a shot across the bow to see the reaction and I assume other board members can't do a thing about Green. Ally would be gone if they never had to pay him and his backroom 2.1 mill, with only 6mill of the 22mill remaining from the share offering. Dear oh dear, they're going to go bust again. Parcel full of rogues have bled their own club dry. Flip-side is you've got Gary Locke and Billy Brown working for free and then over at Ibrox you've got the board, management, press team, and players bleeding the club dry in a feeding frenzy of ridiculous wages.

Have The Stock Exchange got a special desk set up just for these Sevconians ?

It must be busier than the Wonga.com shop on Paisley Road West on the 2nd of the month

We really should just close this thread as it just adds to their paranoia but as someone else says their predicament is just the gift that just keeps giving

Don't know if this is going to be a good thing in the long run to be honest. McCoist was making a complete pigs ear of things and if he gets the boot then I'm worried they might end up employing a semi-competent to replace him! With the amount of money The Rangers have been throwing about, getting them promoted to the SPFL asap looks like an easy job.

I think frank bough was found with sussies and an orange in his mouth!

anyway, it's like when the Newcastle heid bummers were caught off their guard and started slating the fans for buying into the shite they sell. this time it's a brand new team that had a chance to start again and learn, but they've got worse.

like the fall of rome!

unless some mad oligarch or sheik gets all hun, they ain't coming back. if I was a billionaire, i'd put pressure on the epl to let the gruesome twosome in to England. you could make a ton of cash milking the hun scum for all they have.

Stuart McCall will surely have been tapped up for that job, didnt he refuse a reasonably good job in England in the summer?

Was McCall not at Sheffield United when Green was in charge? And given the way that clubs been run, and that he's bought himself a good bit of time at Motherwell. He'd be daft to go.

But then again, he is a hun, and it doesn't seem to stop players signing for them.

Wallace, Black and Shiels also being touted around UK Clubs.

And I wouldn't be taking out a mortgage if I was one of the 8 or so pre-contract players.

I suspect Smith leaving is really just the tip of the iceberg and all hell is about to be let loose.

If not then why would he walk at this point? Has to be more coming that he doesn't want to be associated with.

And I wouldn't be taking out a mortgage if I was one of the 8 or so pre-contract players.

I suspect Smith leaving is really just the tip of the iceberg and all hell is about to be let loose.

If not then why would he walk at this point? Has to be more coming that he doesn't want to be associated with.

You'd think so. You have to wonder what is going on when they get rid of a Chief Executive but then a few months down the line, take him as a consultant. Just someone trying to acquire more allies in a boardroom battle? Even then, you'd have to question the influence a consultant could have if not on the board.

I certainly don't see Walter Smith leaving the cushty job as a show of solidarity with Ally McCoist and nothing else. So will be interesting to see what comes out next.

The ASA thing may be crap and made up by a tic, I'm just the messenger, :)

It is shite.

I'd take Dean Shels. Fuck I'm midding an "i" there. :clangers2:

that bears den is a weird place. no free thinking allowed, what so ever. if you go off message or type in something that might!! make you a bit timmish, like um I had a great holiday in morocco, I stopped off at rome airport...

you'll be a tim. it's like mccarthy in the 50's.

they are a fickle bunch, the smelly spunk people.