Sevco Thread

I agree it's mostly bad news that Scotland has performed 10th or so in europe over the last three years.

However it is coming towards a bit of a stand up or shut up moment for the Dons and their top 100 chat. We are going to get a bit of a leg up in europe. It is within our grasp to qualify for the group stages.

We'll be ranked 15th at the end of this season.

A ranking of 12th puts third place direct entry to group stages

Unfortunately it's going to take a huge increase in spending from us or another club to do anything in Europe and to challenge the OF.

I'd point at the £10-15m Rangers are pissing away every season as evidence of what's needed.

I don't see us ever spending that much money just to push into Europe and get on a level (without the favouritism obviously) paying field with the OF.

Unfortunately it's going to take a huge increase in spending from us or another club to do anything in Europe and to challenge the OF.

I'd point at the £10-15m Rangers are pissing away every season as evidence of what's needed.

I don't see us ever spending that much money just to push into Europe and get on a level (without the favouritism obviously) paying field with the OF.

We could hold our own in any one off match, at home anyway.

It's just the cunting 8 Thursday's in a row that is doing us at the moment and I'd say it's more on mental fatigue than footballing ability

We could hold our own in any one off match, at home anyway.

It's just the cunting 8 Thursday's in a row that is doing us at the moment and I'd say it's more on mental fatigue than footballing ability

Nah its the shitebag mentality of the manager that's done us

Country coefficient (calculates which countries get which spots) is determined by individual wins, losses etc

Club coefficient (calculates whether a club is seeded or not) is determined by the round they are knocked out

So we would pick up the same amount of club co-efficient points getting put straight into QR3 and losing as we would for winning QR1 and QR2 first?

Country coefficient (calculates which countries get which spots) is determined by individual wins, losses etc

Club coefficient (calculates whether a club is seeded or not) is determined by the round they are knocked out

It's a load of shite, I've just looked at the UEFA coefficients table and we are placed at 170 after qualifying 7 seasons on the bounce with a fair few wins, Burnley are placed at 88, qualifying once winning 2 games out of 6.

As I said earlier, its a load of shite.

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

Red top this morn saying Gerrard to quit and take over at Arsenal when their bloke gets sacked.

Arsenal employ a scouse rag to manage them,these journalists must go to bed at night and dream shit up to print..Ha

Story in the red top Weekend Sport newspaper Torry min?

Red top this morn saying Gerrard to quit and take over at Arsenal when their bloke gets sacked.

Arsenal employ a scouse rag to manage them,these journalists must go to bed at night and dream shit up to print..Ha

Alan Brazil said in his radio show that Gerrard would quit and take the job at Arsenal if offered.

Bit of a difference, TT