Sevco Thread

But yet again at the bottom they hark on about competing with Celtic.

We don't have to go down that road again but it seems the reasoned voices will be drowned out by the sectarian bigots in the long term and the status quo will be restored.

I'd say the only hope of sanity prevailing is for sevco to go out of business.

I'm amazed (but really don't know why) that McCoist hasn't had a pay cut yet?

700k for a manager in the 3rd/2nd leagues? That's taking the piss. And if he really loved the club so much he should have offered to take a pay cut when they got re-formed in the bottom division rather than kept his premier league Rangers wage.

He must really love the club to have stuck by them through thick and thin... for nearly 3/4 a mill a year.

• Upvote 2

I'm amazed (but really don't know why) that McCoist hasn't had a pay cut yet?

700k for a manager in the 3rd/2nd leagues? That's taking the piss. And if he really loved the club so much he should have offered to take a pay cut when they got re-formed in the bottom division rather than kept his premier league Rangers wage.

He must really love the club to have stuck by them through thick and thin... for nearly 3/4 a mill a year.

I reckon it's coz he's a greedy bastard.

A ridiculous wage and to say that if he was asked to take a wage cut he probably would sums

him up. Anyone with any interest in the club would have offered to take a cut a long time ago.

The sooner they go tits up again the better, then the fans can maybe realise it was players

and managers and directors who have been taking the piss.

Who cares if they realise, I just want them to go bust

I dont, I want the whole lot of them to suffer for now, their fans, players, management, media, ex players and any fucker associated with them, for their years of cheating, lying and bigoted shite they spout.

Like being on death row, waiting, knowing whats gonna happen, suffer, like getting beat in the diddy cup by amateurs. Its fucking wonderful.

Then, when all is lost on them, pull the plug and let them fuck off down the drain, never to be seen of again.

• Upvote 11

Saw this today.

Don't think it's been visited here.

A hedge fund has acquired 5% of Sevco. Laxey partners.

Quick google shows their rep and MO.

Laxey Partners targets distressed property in vulture fund launch

"Activist investor Laxey Partners Limited is launching a closed ended European real estate hedge fund aiming to extract value from distressed property companies and funds"

Wonder fit they are thinking of deeng with their Sevco shares? :itch-chin:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/hedge-fund-buys-5-stake-in-rangers-for-135m.1376407458

• Upvote 1

Did I mention the rumours that the SPFL are investigating "illegal" bonus payments made to Longmuir from the SFL which were approved by Jim Ballantyne (JB was President of the SFL I think)?

Did I mention Longmuir is allegedly a Rangers fan and former shareholder in Rangers?

Did I mention Jim Ballantyne is allegedly a Rangers fan and former shareholder in Rangers?

Did I mention it has been suggested that the bonus payments may have included a kick back to Ballantyne?

Of course I don't have to remind anyone of the way that first Longmuir then Ballantyne repeatedly destabilised the league restructuring process, feeding disharmony and pushing an agenda focused on Rangers needs for things like "colt teams".

Sadly I think we really do have the most corrupt football setup that I know of.

I get the impression that fans who don't look beyond the headlines think the use of the word "corruption" on the internet is just bampots getting carried away with themselves.

There have been so many examples of outright corrupt or wholly inappropriate actions (or inactions) by the people running our game in the last 2 years its getting difficult to actually recall them all in any detail.

Our game is awash with shit and the smell permeates every organisation and every club. How long will club chairman sit and pretend they can't smell anything?

Bit surprising if longmuir takes that direction

Not at all. Oldco shareholder, but you didn't hear much of that last summer when he was being made out to be some kind of shining light in the grime of scottish football. He did a cracking job at deflecting all the attention and abuse at Doncaster and Regan whilst the whole time scheming away in the background to make life as easy as he possibly could for the hun, in whatever form they emerged.

My feeling has always been he's the worst of the lot. I've seen nothing to change that impression.

Nae surprise really , we are in a corrupt world where the plebs opinions matter not a jot . Worrying thing for me though is that Rangers and The Rangers dinna matter to nae cunt but their vile bastard fans , how the fuck have they survived the corruption , the lies , the theft , deceit , threats and cheating . They will die again soon though .

The so called experts have admitted they were wrong about scottish fitba dying without the huns , now we need them to realise we cant survive with them .