League Cup Semi Finals

Ach, he'll be confusing anger with frustration,we've all been there.It doesnae feel good getting beat, especially going into a game with high hopes,Christ,that's another place we all frequent,that's fitbaw.

Aberdeen and hibs are the two most improved teams so far this season,your team is heading in the right direction,everybody must see that at least.You have a chance to take out your disappointment on the Raggies tomorrow,if you can beat their impressive GK.

Look on the bright side,you wont have to go to that cesspit,AKA weegieville.

Their Keeper good is he?

Worth a look?

I remember singing to Hearts fans, "f**k all, for 40 years".

I am hurting now. Badly. I am very angry over Tuesday's result.

Did they go as long as 40 years without a trophy?

I do remember singing.......

The cupboards are bare

There's no silverware

It's 36 years in a row.

But maybe it did stretch to 40 :dontknow:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

So hearts (if they still exist) get to jump across town to play there game whilst caley have a fair journey ahead of them.

st mirren get to go to a not so neutral ground

Mental that Caley v Hearts is at Easter Road.

Tannadice, Dens or even Pittodrie would have been neutral.

Mental that Caley v Hearts is at Easter Road.

Tannadice, Dens or even Pittodrie would have been neutral.

That is absolutely fucking outrageous.

Pittodrie would have been perfect, and the absolute optimum neutral venue with both sets of fans facing similar journey times.

What a shocking (but predictable) decision.

I'd be putting an official protest in ASAP to get the game moved.

Just sums up the fools we have running the game in this country.

That is absolutely fucking outrageous.

Pittodrie would have been perfect, and the absolute optimum neutral venue with both sets of fans facing similar journey times.

What a shocking (but predictable) decision.

I'd be putting an official protest in ASAP to get the game moved.

Just sums up the fools we have running the game in this country.

We won't though...AFC's marketing and publicity has been pish for years...Instead of moaning about drops in revenue (due to the hun's removal) this will go completely over the heads of Milne and Co

We won't though...AFC's marketing and publicity has been pish for years...Instead of moaning about drops in revenue (due to the hun's removal) this will go completely over the heads of Milne and Co

Why would AFC make the complaint here? Surely it would be ICT, given that they are the ones travelling to a not so neutral location.

mcdiarmid park was the obvious choice in terms of location and accessibility for both sets of crowds. However with a capacity of just over 10000 may be too small

Pittodrie is the other sensible option with a much larger capacity, but longer travelling times for both sets of fans. Around 2.5hours for each

hibs play us up here this weekend so am guessing that got alot to do with easter road being used

I think they should have just went with Perth, capacity 10,000, crowd will probably not be much above that figure and what an atmosphere it would generate, even Dens would be better than Easter Road, proper cup semi final feeling.