Aberdeen V Celtic

Remember the one with the riot police was evening for some reason. 5.35 according to this

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20020119/aberdeen-0-rangers-1_2211964_15244

Perhaps a fair point when we're playing the scum but I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to play smaller teams on Sat evenings. Can't really see things kicking off at Dons vs St Johnstone no matter how pissed folk are

Defintely wasnt a 3pm kick off. Was definitely an early evening game as I remember I was working and phoning my dad for updates who was watching it on SKY.

Aye it was definitely an evening game as i was meant to be working but for some reason - which i can't remember - i managed to see the game at Murdos and the whole place went fucking apeshit when Winters got hit by the coin.

Aye maybe it was later - definitely a Saturday though. Surprised police would let Saturdaay night go ahead mind you.

5.35pm kick off according to heritage site.

I had a quote lifted off an old message board for one of the Sunday papers the day after that game.

A hun I worked with at the time knew it was me who'd posted it and led me to the article.

It was a late kick off as I'd took half an hour off me end of shift to watch it on the box.