Aberdeen V Celtic

Broons after match comments have me concerned about this one...I have an awful feeling his ego will not allow Lord Scott :king: to take charge for this one...I'd play the same team as played today...but Broon will no doubt shoehorn Rae and Hughes(if fit) into the team which will mean he is playing for a 0-0...although with Clangers in goal this would be wishful thinking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Absolutely fucking gutted I'll be missing this next week. Stuck in Edinburgh next weekend so the big question is, are there any pubs that will have the game on in the city centre that you'd recommend? Preferable if there were other dandies there but not a problem if there isn't. COYR :cheers::bounce:

I believe the Globe is an Edinburgh Dandies bar :cheers:

Broons after match comments have me concerned about this one...I have an awful feeling his ego will not allow Lord Scott :king: to take charge for this one...I'd play the same team as played today...but Broon will no doubt shoehorn Rae and Hughes(if fit) into the team which will mean he is playing for a 0-0...although with Clangers in goal this would be wishful thinking.

Well, goal aside Clark was his usual ineffective self - so Rae or Hughes in for him would be an umprovement. Do we know how Ryan Fraser is?

Fraser and Rae are likely to be fit.

That leaves only one decision to be made imo.

Who plays right back?

Pretty sure the personnel will be Langfield, A.N.Other, Anderson, Reynolds, Considine, Rae, Osbourne, Clark, Hayes, McGinn, Fraser.

Choices for right back are

Anderson - Naysmith/Roberson at left back

Osbourne - Hayes in central midfield

Magennis

Naysmith

Robertson

Might not be our best bets for right back but I want to keep Anderson at centre half and Osbourne centre mid. If Rae is carrying a knock he needs Osbourne in there too and Anderson is pivotal at centre back for us.