Hibernian V Aberdeen

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully we'll be back to and set up to play like we have the majority of this season. I was slagged for saying I had a bad feeling about yesterday's game but we changed our game to combat them...which didn't work anyway. Celtic games are always a bit shit. Too much respect from us, needed to take the bull by the horns and get into them, but we sat off and sat off. Need to up the tempo for Hibs.

Hopefully Fraser is fit and Brown doesn't go negative as Dundee have shown that Hibs are not great.

COYR.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully we'll be back to and set up to play like we have the majority of this season. I was slagged for saying I had a bad feeling about yesterday's game but we changed our game to combat them...which didn't work anyway. Celtic games are always a bit shit. Too much respect from us, needed to take the bull by the horns and get into them, but we sat off and sat off. Need to up the tempo for Hibs.

Hopefully Fraser is fit and Brown doesn't go negative as Dundee have shown that Hibs are not great.

COYR.

What is the word on wee Fraz?

Is it a hip,back or what injury?

That Kayal is a fkn CUNT (regardless of if he meant it or not he's still an utter CUNT of a man)

Hope Brown has the bottle to throw in Masson for a game (or at least some) cos he looked really good last season & is already twice the player that Clark is. Just back from injury or not, he's fit again, so give him the chance to show us what he can do.

This game will be a fkn belter imo & I'm gutted that I'll miss it, being offshore. :banghead:

We will batter them, especially if we get at them early & get their fans on their backs.

It's not rocket science to say if you stop Griffiths (and to a lesser extent Doyle) you are halfway there to not losing.

That's the trouble.....Brown will focus on "not losing"

Also depends on what our midfield is.... it was rank yesteday due to injuries, made worse by Rae going off injured.

If Clark & Magennis are in midfield next week, we'll struggle.

Get back to 4-3-3.

Midfield 3 of Rae, Osbourne & Masson (obviously assuming Rae makes it). If he doesn't make it, fuck knows where we dredge up 3 midfielders from.

What's the story with injuries for next week?

Are Rae and Fraser major doubts?

What's the status with Naysmith?

Assuming that 3 are fit.

1.gif

4.gif22.gif6.gif17.gif

5.gif16.gif24.gif

11.gif10.gif20.gif

Subs: 32.gif, 23.gif, jamie masson, 38.gif, 9.gif, 14.gif, so'neill

I'd ideally not want to play Anderson at RB, but if it keeps Mafuckingennis out of the team, then I'm fine with it.

Also I'd put Brown into midifeld instead of Christina.

Or we could maybe have Smith sitting in the hole with Rae and Ozzy sitting.

All his is probably nothing like we'll line up like, but it's what I'd do.

Clark and Magennis nowhere near the squad.

What's the story with injuries for next week?

Are Rae and Fraser major doubts?

What's the status with Naysmith?

Assuming that 3 are fit.

1.gif

4.gif22.gif6.gif17.gif

5.gif16.gif24.gif

11.gif10.gif20.gif

Subs: 32.gif, 23.gif, jamie masson, 38.gif, 9.gif, 14.gif, so'neill

I'd ideally not want to play Anderson at RB, but if it keeps Mafuckingennis out of the team, then I'm fine with it.

Also I'd put Brown into midifeld instead of Christina.

Or we could maybe have Smith sitting in the hole with Rae and Ozzy sitting.

All his is probably nothing like we'll line up like, but it's what I'd do.

Clark and Magennis nowhere near the squad.

Naysmith has no chance of being fit for next week.

It'll be Robertson at LB I'd imagine, if we play a back 4.

Magennis has very limited skills as a footballer but against Celtic, I noticed him wanting to get forward and create something - I praise him for that... But he's just not that good.

Also, notice Hayes goes to RB and Magennis RM when Langfield takes goal kicks. Won a couple of headers but it was another tactical decision from Brown that didn't work...

Magennis is Forrest Gump.

Just runs fast as fuck in a straight line.

No idea what to do with the ball....the amount of times he just ran into a Tim with the ball was unreal.

• Site Sponsor

COYR.

If Clark starts expect a defeat.