Hibernian V Aberdeen

Fantastic result. Strong performance at the back. Struggled up front, so much so that Fallon coming on made a real difference and allowed some things to stick up there. Hayes looked like he wasn't fit. Not sure if he is carrying something but being asked to play since we are so short just now. I also don't think he is helped by Brown's insistence on inverting the wingers for entire games (I see the point for spells in a game, to mix it up against a defender, but it is surely all too easy for a full back to continually let Hayes down the outside with such a weak right foot).

Fantastic result. Strong performance at the back. Struggled up front, so much so that Fallon coming on made a real difference and allowed some things to stick up there. Hayes looked like he wasn't fit. Not sure if he is carrying something but being asked to play since we are so short just now. I also don't think he is helped by Brown's insistence on inverting the wingers for entire games (I see the point for spells in a game, to mix it up against a defender, but it is surely all too easy for a full back to continually let Hayes down the outside with such a weak right foot).

great result, always going to be a hard game considering they havent lost at home all season, COYR