Very lucky to still be in the cup imo. Fantastic strike from Murphy, but he should have been closed down a lot earlier. Their goalie was there to be tested today but we never did enough to trouble him. With the exception of the first 5 minutes we looked clueless and Fallon was yet again hopeless.

No doubt in my mind that Brown set up the team to prevent Motherwell from playing rather than going for the jugular. That Ojamaa was a constant pain in the arse and for all the fans of Reynolds i think they'd agree he was pish yet again (although not the only one). No idea why he persists in playing long balls all day long.

But i suppose at the end of the day we're still in the cup and we have to go down there now and play a hell of a lot better and get through to the next round

Oh and it was bloody freezing, only just now starting to thaw out

Apart from their goal, i cant remember a time where they troubled us.

Magennis was again, shite. No idea why we persist with him. Fallon also was dire, how anyone his size can win fuck all in the air is beyond me. I know he is pretty and has nice hair, but come on to fuck son.

Shaughnessy again had a good game, albeit a bit quieter after getting booked (which was a fucking shocking decision)

Thought Vernon played well in the centre, and what a different team we look with Gavin Rae in that midfield.

Not all bad for me. We controlled the game, and conceeded a pot shot that flew into the top corner. No fear for the replay because they were shite

Apart from their goal, i cant remember a time where they troubled us.

Magennis was again, shite. No idea why we persist with him. Fallon also was dire, how anyone his size can win fuck all in the air is beyond me. I know he is pretty and has nice hair, but come on to fuck son.

Shaughnessy again had a good game, albeit a bit quieter after getting booked (which was a fucking shocking decision)

Thought Vernon played well in the centre, and what a different team we look with Gavin Rae in that midfield.

Not all bad for me. We controlled the game, and conceeded a pot shot that flew into the top corner. No fear for the replay because they were shite

Would have to see it again but at the time i though Joe won the ball fair and square and looked like an old fashioned strong challenge. But remember it was Willie Gollum who was the ref

Decent first 10 minutes and great last minute but next to nothing inbetween. Had lot of ball but just never looked like scoring. Fallon beyond awful. If we were going to do anything looked like Hayes was the man to do it.

But still in cup, just, which is all that matters!!

Thought we started well in both halves. Feel it would have been an injustice had we been knocked out.

Rae made a real difference, and I though Anderson and Hayes had decent games too.

Shaughnessy looked a bit nervous after his booking, and Vernon was looking composed at centre mid.

Magennis was a nightmare on the left. Kept trying to come inside all the time and was being caught out.

Fallon was hopeless. Sometime he's effective, sometimes he's not. Today was definitely the latter.

Also, I have long defended Jamie Langfield on here, and I do still believe that a lot of abuse is over the top. However, his kicking is atrocious. I think I maybe turned a blind eye to it before in a desperate attempt not to be a Langfield-hater. However today was the final straw for me on that front. I genuinely believe that I could continuously kick with more accuracy than him. In the second half when Shaughnessy passed back to him and he kicked it high in the air only to catch it again was funny at the time, but just sums his kicking up.

I said I'd take a replay before today, so can't complain. More confident about us away from home than at Pittodrie.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like (by what some are saying) Fallon has been pretty dire since his return.

So Why does he get a game ahead of say McManus for example? & he's just signed a new deal, so will be on a wee buzz the now :dontknow:

Pretty dire is the biggest understatement I'd say.

Absolutely woefull and a complete wast of a jersey would be my interpretation of him.

• Upvote 2

Pretty dire is the biggest understatement I'd say.

Absolutely woefull and a complete wast of a jersey would be my interpretation of him.

I mean ok he won his fair share of headers - although that's his only positive - but i lost count how many times he dribbled right into a Motherwell player and fuck me he makes a snail look like Usain Bolt.

God knows what Brown was thinking nae subbing him, cause as most have said on here he was a waste of a jersey today.

Sounds like (by what some are saying) Fallon has been pretty dire since his return.

So Why does he get a game ahead of say McManus for example? & he's just signed a new deal, so will be on a wee buzz the now :dontknow:

Made a significant impact when he came on against Hibs last week, providing a dangerous aerial threat. Wasn't at Tuesday's game, so can't comment on his performance there. Today he was very poor though. As has been pointed out, he was just running into defenders when he had the ball at his feet. Won some headers but had no idea where his teammates were. So slow too. Like I said, effective at times, but unfortunately not enough.

Was kept on today because of his height and nothing more.

I mean ok he won his fair share of headers - although that's his only positive - but i lost count how many times he dribbled right into a Motherwell player and fuck me he makes a snail look like Usain Bolt.

God knows what Brown was thinking nae subbing him, cause as most have said on here he was a waste of a jersey today.

Did he win a header today. Serious question because I honestly don't remember him winning one.

• Upvote 1

Think he won maybe 2 at most!!

We drew because Craig Brown ditched the unlucky bunnet that's caused us to lose the last two home league games.

Well done Craig. :applause:

COYR. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

_64508717_8216725.jpg

Has Broon had a stroke?...thankfully the ridiculous bunnet is a thing of the past but a black beanie with gold? COYR across the front of it...come on...He's run out of steam...time to get a new man in...Adams showed today that he has it in his locker to change a game to save the tie...AFC would be daft if they aren't already working a deal with him.

• Downvote 9

Has Broon had a stroke?...thankfully the ridiculous bunnet is a thing of the past but a black beanie with gold? COYR across the front of it...come on...He's run out of steam...time to get a new man in...Adams showed today that he has it in his locker to change a game to save the tie...AFC would be daft if they aren't already working a deal with him.

In poor taste and completely fucking out of order. Dick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ignoring the horrible statement about Brown, which was downright disgraceful, remind me again the final score with County? They were winning until the last kick of the ball, but regardless their result is exactly the same as ours.

Your constant tirades against Brown are becoming so tedious its untrue. At one point it was pretty funny, but youve done it to death now. Give it a fucking break for us all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1