Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

I dinna ken about that.

When I hinted at not paying up on the bet with you as a means of winding you up, you lost it.

Bigtime.

Apart from that, I believe you.

now that's just nonsense tup. i believe i wound you up, with boofon and roberto's help twice and YOU almost lost it. :checkit:

i never doubted you for a minute, you're a man of integrity min.

prime example of afc being short sighted as fuck is i would bet a hundred quid brown will start in goal on saturday and langfield will return to the starting 11 on wednesday.

if the keeper against motherwell is langfield regardless of anything that happens on saturday then it should be rodgers in goal on saturday, serves no point whatsoever playing brown.

if vernon plays another 90 centre mid we wont win guranteed

• Upvote 1

prime example of afc being short sighted as fuck is i would bet a hundred quid brown will start in goal on saturday and langfield will return to the starting 11 on wednesday.

if the keeper against motherwell is langfield regardless of anything that happens on saturday then it should be rodgers in goal on saturday, serves no point whatsoever playing brown.

if vernon plays another 90 centre mid we wont win guranteed

0-1 I reckon.....we just cannot cope with up to 10 players out.

Can't believe Fallon has been given another chance, with Smith and McManus bursting at the seams to get on...

Fallon will not fancy playing in this weather one bit! It sounds horrendous up there if this BBC quote is anything to go by:

The train from Glasgow to Aberdeen cut through a wall of rain. I thought I'd get a feel for the elements by walking to Pittodrie: I can now barely move my fingers to type. The rain is coming down in waves. The pitch is coping with the deluge so far, but it's the players and the freezing fans you feel for. Not a day for a game of football...

Not sure we'll get anything from this. Hope I'm wrong though and Fallon scores a hat-trick!