Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

His final ball the past few months has been the best we have had.

No other player in our team is putting the quality of balls into the box that he is.

Hopeless punts toe bashed into the box with far too much pace, how many of his crosses have we scored from ?The art of putting in a good technical weighted cross is under rated, it is a skill, Magennis is a hit and hope

Agree with Stoney. Josh Magennis was typically shite for his first 2 seasons here and has fallen into the category of being one of the players who is regarded as shite no matter how well he plays. Every single time I have seen him up front this so far this season he has been FAR superior to Vernon and Fallon (even if that isn't too hard). He's probably got more goals than them despite limited chances also. He's no Duncan Shearer but he deserves a crack up front.

He gets plenty of support at the games - it's probably just the gadgies that never attend that slate him on here.

BIG JOSH

Nae doot he gets a chance on Saturday and plays fucking pish after my rousing speech.

It's not just that, a blind man can see he's improved a lot in recent times.

Effort should be applauded.

Effort should be expected and talent applauded. In all honesty I think we and he need to decide where is best position is, and I do agree with the fact he cannot be any worse than Fallon up front, but he isnt a right back, he has been told he is and that is his best position.

Apologies, I now see you are not on the roids :checkit:

You got that in just in time.

Bobo is a mean machine who pumps iron at the gym.

And takes the piss out of scrotes who'd struggle to get

a bull worker out of the box.

:laughing:

Oh, oh, oh, oh bobo, you're going to have to add yourself to the list if you're not prepared to watch out for the roid rage.

:hysterical: :hysterical: Cracks are beginning to show but unlike Karl I won't deny it!

I signed a year extension. Because I wasn't going to get signed on as a striker because basically I wasn't scoring enough goals, I was given the option of a year extension with a new position of right-back.

I can't believe we are discussing having a keeper turned striker turned right back, (who was told he has no future and would not be offered a contract as a striker, by our very own manager), as our best option to be playing as a striker.

We really are struggling.

• Upvote 2

At times.

His attitude on Saturday was honking.

Looked to me in the first half especially he didn't have a clue what he was meant to be doing, whether to overlap, hang back, cut inside. Manager should be talking him through what he wants him to do, looked clueless.

Looked to me in the first half especially he didn't have a clue what he was meant to be doing, whether to overlap, hang back, cut inside. Manager should be talking him through what he wants him to do, looked clueless.

I should have added, that I think it must be easy for the boy to look disinterested at times as his heads probably going round in circles.

I don't blame him for that at all.

magennis is an atrocious player in every position. i'm not giving a shit how hard he tries, his footballing ability is zero. he's like a glaekit kid with tourettes.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ebbe, hopefully you are not falling victim to the roid rage, otherwise bobo and I will be forced to add you to the list.

Effort should be expected and talent applauded. In all honesty I think we and he need to decide where is best position is, and I do agree with the fact he cannot be any worse than Fallon up front, but he isnt a right back, he has been told he is and that is his best position.

Has he? Thought we just failed to sign a right back and were using Jack and Osbourne in this position til they got injured and Magennis been shunted in there.

I can't believe we are discussing having a keeper turned striker turned right back, (who was told he has no future and would not be offered a contract as a striker, by our very own manager), as our best option to be playing as a striker.

We really are struggling.

Yup - we are struggling - i think that is the point.

And doubt anyone would try argue (well maybe a couple) that Magennis is not a better option than Vernon or Fallon up front right now.

Yup - we are struggling - i think that is the point.

And doubt anyone would try argue (well maybe a couple) that Magennis is not a better option than Vernon or Fallon up front right now.

That he is. I'd rather we took Mackie back than play Fallon, and that speaks volumes for my dislike of Fallon.

But If Josh Magennis is the best striking option at the club, a position he was told he would not be offered a new contract in if it was his desire to play there, then the last one out really should padlock the gates.

• Downvote 1