Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

Can't fault anyone in dreadfull conditions. Instantly looked mire confident at the back. Tremendous touch from Fallon and a fucking exquisite balk through from Masson for the second goal. Magennis was the best player on the pitch.

Glad I was sitting down when you said Magennis was the best player on the pitch.....although I'm safely assuming your tongue was firmly in the cheek! :rolleyes:

I couldn't make it today Tord....

what was the formation?

A point at Fir Park with 7 out would be acceptable to me as well.

Brown

Shaunnessey Anderson Reynolds Robertson

McGinn Rae Vernon Megginson

Maggenis Fallon

h/t Magennis and McGinn were swapped. Masson came on left midfield.

Glad I was sitting down when you said Magennis was the best player on the pitch.....although I'm safely assuming your tongue was firmly in the cheek! :rolleyes:

No, I actually thought he had a very good game and credit where It's due. Vernon was poor first half and Rae had to do a hell of a work, but I put it down more to the conditions. Second have he was much, much better.

Was at that game, after the first half, I was thinking what on earth had I let myself in for?

Big Josh put a chance on a plate for McGinn in the first half, I was ready to celebrate!

In the 2nd half, there was only one team in it. St Johnstone were fucking murder. Their keeper probably saved them from a hiding.

Did anyone in the south stand see the bald St Johnstone fan giving in tits? I thought he was hilarious!

• Downvote 1

Best performance in the league for a while, and best home performance of the season.

Good effort by all. I really like how all the young players coming through are good footballers. Shaughnessy is excellent with the ball at his feet. Looks very promising.

Hopefully, we will learn from the Fraser episode and not let them slip through the net so easily in future.

Great win and thoroughly deserved win at that.

Adapted to horrendous conditions (in which games should not be played) much much better and once got goal never sat back inviting them forward.

Great team performance with standout in Magennis at heart of everything we did going forward, McGinn having great 2nd half. Thought Vernon in centre midfield in 2nd half had his best game (well half) in that position aswell.

Great to see Magennis playing a starring role. He's committed to the cause and doesn't deserve all the stick he has been getting.

And credit to manager today. We heard team and sitting in pub thinking 4-5-1 again with Fallon up front thinking on day like this have to push someone with pace up there aswell and pleasantly surprised that is what we did with Magennis up top.

Best performance in the league for a while, and best home performance of the season.

Good effort by all. I really like how all the young players coming through are good footballers. Shaughnessy is excellent with the ball at his feet. Looks very promising.

Yeah noticed that last year, shows the shift in focus with the development of the young players is heading in the right direction.

Great result...special mention for Fatty Broon...put his contempt for Broon (old) behind him and did what was required...take note Langfield that's how a professional goes about their business...well played Fatty you earned yer corn today chief

:hysterical:

Great result.