Aberdeen Vs St Johnstone

• Site Sponsor
1356196520[/url]' post='865523']

Change the keeper and we keep a clean sheet, that should be Langfield bench until brown makes a costly mistake.

Correct but that will not be the case. Another reason why Old Broon should not be here next season.

Great to see Magennis playing a starring role. He's committed to the cause and doesn't deserve all the stick he has been getting.

Quite...maybe Ollie will swallow his pride...as I have done with Rae...and admit that he got it woefully wrong with his, at times, bizarre abuse of Magennis

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Totally disagree with anyone saying that injuries aren't relevant. This is one of the worst crises I've seen in that respect, having no centre midfielders has proven to be a nightmare and has witnessed us getting overwhelmed in that area of the park.

It seems quite obvious that if we'd had Hughes and/or Osbourne against Caley, Hearts etc then we would have picked up more points. Four points from the next two would be a good return around this period.

• Upvote 1

Great result...special mention for Fatty Broon...put his contempt for Broon (old) behind him and did what was required...take note Langfield that's how a professional goes about their business...well played Fatty you earned yer corn today chief

:fishing: again as our keeper had next to nothing to do really, so yet another pointless contribution from you.

As for the game, considering the conditions all did well. Thought magenis and mcginn were good.

As said by a few already, their keeper made some tremendous saves, we thoroughly deserved the win.

• Upvote 4

Good performance and thoroughly worth the two nil result. If we had a bit more luck, their keeper not playing a blinder or more clinical strikers this could have been a real thrashing.

Defence looked very solid.They barely had a chance the whole game.

Mcginn is different class. Wouldnt be surprised if some championship teams come in for him in January.

I've been at nearly all the home games this season and i notice there is alot of negative feeling towards broon on here. The standard of football on display is the best in a long long time. Probably JC's second season when we had barry nic, severin n co all gelling was the last time i didnt leave moaning week in week out on how shit the product was.

Every home game bar the Celtic one, i would say we should have at least drawn from. Performances are far superior and i like the improvement we are currently seeing. Once these younger players can more games under their belts, i.e next season, i think we can push on and be clear in second and hopefully try to keep tabs with Celtic.

• Upvote 2

Defence looked very solid.They barely had a chance the whole game.

Mcginn is different class. Wouldnt be surprised if some championship teams come in for him in January.

The reassurance of a competent keeper behind them instead of a bomb scare pri*k will have greatly settled the defence.

McGinn has been superb for us this season and is hopefully being looked after by the club...another failure to secure an already at the club and contacted

• Downvote 3

The reassurance of a competent keeper behind them instead of a bomb scare pri*k will have greatly settled the defence.

McGinn has been superb for us this season and is hopefully being looked after by the club...another failure to secure an already at the club and contacted

Should add also, special mentions to Clark Robertson and especially Joe Shaughnessy. Tried to play the ball on the ground wherever possible and always seemed to find a team mate with a pass. Anyone's played in that conditions will know just how difficult that is. Shaughnessy a bit rash in the tackle at times but when he settles down I think we may have a right good player there.

• Upvote 1

The only thing you could say without any argument is that brown is carrying far to much weight, he does not inspire any confidence in that physical state.

ofcourse he inspires confidence, he's an able goalkeeper. langfield on the other hand is a fucking muppet with gloves on who should be nowhere near an spl team.

How we didn't pump them was all down to the saints keeper MOTM for me. Mcginn was excellent same for big josh. Rae was good never stopped. Back 4 looked good saint did get in behind a couple time but that was down to the weather. Brown was ok in goal couple of dodgy moment but that was probably down to lack of games and being over weight.

How we didn't pump them was all down to the saints keeper MOTM for me. Mcginn was excellent same for big josh. Rae was good never stopped. Back 4 looked good saint did get in behind a couple time but that was down to the weather. Brown was ok in goal couple of dodgy moment but that was probably down to lack of games and being over weight.

I don't recall any dodgy moments from Brown personally. A couple of balls flashed across the face of goal and a save down to his right from a weak effort from hasslebaink, other than that I didn't think the defence was overly troubled