What Are Your Qualifications

Bluto10

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Given the thread was started back in 2012 before I even started posting on here, hats off to him playing a very long game!

It was more to do with the resurrecting of it...

Although I did skip back and see it was AK who brought it back, so it was a Bluto attack in reality.

• Upvote 1

No degrees not even an O`Level.

Because at St Peter's RC school they wanted high pupil pass marks, unfortunately I didn't fit that criteria so only students they thought would pass would get to sit exams.

But I excelled after school doing other stuff.

I remember passing my driving test first time when the examiner told me I'd passed I told him it's the first test I've ever passed 😞

He must've thought what t fk have I just let on the road .🤣

25 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Because at St Peter's RC school they wanted high pupil pass marks, unfortunately I didn't fit that criteria so only students they thought would pass would get to sit exams.

I remember passing my driving test first time when the examiner told me I'd passed I told him it's the first test I've ever passed 😞

A self-made man, kudos to you! 👍 As I said above, I think society places too much on academic qualifications, as opposed to real world applications. 

• Thanks 1

Oldest boy doing his highers the now - starting today - first one up is PE

How is that a qualification nowadays - turn up, 20 press ups, 20 burpees followed by 20 star jumps and that's you passed

Pfft, kids nowadays, get a qualification for being able to sign their name, no wonder a lot of people have qualifications these days

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, sigh said:

Oldest boy doing his highers the now - starting today - first one up is PE

How is that a qualification nowadays - turn up, 20 press ups, 20 burpees followed by 20 star jumps and that's you passed

Pfft, kids nowadays, get a qualification for being able to sign their name, no wonder a lot of people have qualifications these days

Aye someone got a degree on David Beckham 🤐

4 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Has he passed the test? He gives the test.

• Haha 1