Dundee Away

poor first half. Not much quality from either side.

Second half we were alot better and pretty much battered them.

Mcginn again is a class above anyone else we have. fraser got a good reception.few boos but hundreds cheering his name. flashes of his quality when he could.

Stadium was full of wee minky mutants. Dont bother with centenary as embarrassing place getting trashed by hard 18 year olds smashing up pictures, glasses etc n taking coke off the tables.

Seems to be some kind of running joke (!) to go in there and ruin the place, going by what i've heard/seen last few times down in Dundee - poor from the Dons fans that. Hunnish behaviour

More like Timmish behaviour after Wed.

Speaking of huns, the 30,000 odd who were at Hampden today were celebrating like they won the Champions league or something :lolrangers:

Couldn't really give two fucks if some losers trash a bar in Dundee

Obviously the owners know it's coming and would stay closed, but the fact is they need the business

If you don't want to see it kick off in some shithole bar in Dundee, don't go to some shithole bar in Dundee

What a crock of shit.

Tim cunt.

Or hun cunt.

Take your pick....one and the same.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Brown trying to take credit for McGinn in The Herald

IT may be celebration time throughout the country tomorrow night, but the only bells being brought in at Dens Park this Hogmanay will be those of the alarm variety.

With Dundee marking the start of 2012 with an unbeaten league run that carried them into March, the Tayside club will bow out of an extraordinary 12 months fearful of what the next five may bring.

Yesterday's 3-1 defeat at home to a rampant Aberdeen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on Craig we know who the credit really belongs to. :king:

It's interesting to see how when McGinn was signed Brown announced he was signed as a striker and various folk were quick to criticise Brown for this and demanding a proper striker was signed. :banghead:

Now that McGinn has hit 14 goals before the end of the year various folk are looking to attribute this tactical masterstroke to someone other than Brown. :clangers2:

If I didn't know any better I'd assume some people simply have an agenda against Brown. :dontknow: Although if this was this case there would surely be post after post trying to take a pop at everything he did....... :poster_oops:

• Upvote 8

It's interesting to see how when McGinn was signed Brown announced he was signed as a striker and various folk were quick to criticise Brown for this and demanding a proper striker was signed. :banghead:

Now that McGinn has hit 14 goals before the end of the year various folk are looking to attribute this tactical masterstroke to someone other than Brown. :clangers2:

If I didn't know any better I'd assume some people simply have an agenda against Brown. :dontknow: Although if this was this case there would surely be post after post trying to take a pop at everything he did....... :poster_oops:

McGinn had never scored a goal in a competitive match for AFC before :king: was given the job as first team coach...It's poor of Broon if he's trying to take credit for McGinn's run of form and down right delusional if he thinks Arsene Wenger is looking to the AFC Manager for "lessons" in how to turn wingers into strikers...Good God

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Good post monkey.

Brown trying to take credit for McGinn in The Herald

IT may be celebration time throughout the country tomorrow night, but the only bells being brought in at Dens Park this Hogmanay will be those of the alarm variety.

With Dundee marking the start of 2012 with an unbeaten league run that carried them into March, the Tayside club will bow out of an extraordinary 12 months fearful of what the next five may bring.

Yesterday's 3-1 defeat at home to a rampant Aberdeen

• Downvote 4

I thought that was obvious to all except the simple minded.

:laughing: ...Aye old Brooner's certainly a joker...clearly taking the piss with the Wenger comment but serious with making Langfield our No.1...he's laugh a minute...As Kevin Keegan said when Broon was Scotland Manager..."He'd be a nice man to go for dinner with"...Yes Kevin he's clearly a great laugh just not so sure he has a clue about Managing a football team :dontknow:

• Downvote 2

:laughing: ...Aye old Brooner's certainly a joker...clearly taking the piss with the Wenger comment but serious with making Langfield our No.1...he's laugh a minute...As Kevin Keegan said when Broon was Scotland Manager..."He'd be a nice man to go for dinner with"...Yes Kevin he's clearly a great laugh just not so sure he has a clue about Managing a football team :dontknow:

I thought the discussion was about brown and his decision to use McGinn as a striker so I've no idea where langfield falls in to that.

• Upvote 1