Dundee Away

McGinn had never scored a goal in a competitive match for AFC before :king: was given the job as first team coach...It's poor of Broon if he's trying to take credit for McGinn's run of form and down right delusional if he thinks Arsene Wenger is looking to the AFC Manager for "lessons" in how to turn wingers into strikers...Good God

Can never figure out if you are taking the piss and this is a parody account or if you are mentally retarded

Can never figure out if you are taking the piss and this is a parody account or if you are mentally retarded

:laughing: ...Aye lets all slap auld Brooner on the back for converting McGinn into a striker...although his decison to convert our top scorer into first a left winger and now a midfielder isn't really going that well...All hail the Brooner...the master of giving with one hand and taking with the other.

:laughing: ...Aye lets all slap auld Brooner on the back for converting McGinn into a striker...although his decison to convert our top scorer into first a left winger and now a midfielder isn't really going that well...All hail the Brooner...the master of giving with one hand and taking with the other.

Think it's safe to say Vernon is in central midfield due to us having about 6 central midfielders injured

And McGinn not scoring a goal until the end of September probably had something to do with him being injured from the 2nd game of the season

• Upvote 1

McGinn had never scored a goal in a competitive match for AFC before :king: was given the job as first team coach...It's poor of Broon if he's trying to take credit for McGinn's run of form and down right delusional if he thinks Arsene Wenger is looking to the AFC Manager for "lessons" in how to turn wingers into strikers...Good God

That's correct but you have to ignore the goals he scored during preseason and also gloss over the fact that he only played 156 mins of football prior to Scott's appointment, (89 mins against Celtic and 67 against County) but then that doesn't really sound as good as your version.

As I said it's almost as if there is an agenda. :dontknow:

He was obviously taking the piss with his wenger comment

That's why there was a :laughing: inserted RUL.

That's correct but you have to ignore the goals he scored during preseason and also gloss over the fact that he only played 156 mins of football prior to Scott's appointment, (89 mins against Celtic and 67 against County)but then that doesn't really sound as good as your version.

Correct.

As I said it's almost as if there is an agenda. :dontknow:

For me it's just a bit of fun. :king:

I'm sure no one really thinks that McGinn has scored all of these goals purely because of Lord Scott :king:

(It is true though)

You should have said.

I'll do a deal. If Vernon doesn't score against United Lord Scott :king: loses his Lord and :king: status.

I predict a Verno double on Wednesday. :scarf:

I'll do a deal. If Vernon scores a double on Wednesday I'll stay off here for the whole of January, if he doesn't, you stay off for the month.

Redstar can just fuck off forever either way.

• Upvote 9

I enjoyed the 2nd half, the atmosphere was good to thanks to half the end being totally pissed! I was down the front behind the goal and a guy a few seats along spewed on himself before collapsing and having to be stretchered away. Other than that I thought the fans were I'm good spirits and didn't see any bad behaviour.

On the game, Hayes after a bit of a slow start this season is really on form, wee Cammy Smith was superb, Rae bossed the midfield even with Vernon beside him, and McGinn, well, thank god we signed him, his header for the 2nd was superb.

Any dubiety about his 3rd those that have seen the highlights? At the time I thought it had maybe spun in already or come off one of the 2 hapless defenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the 2nd half, the atmosphere was good to thanks to half the end being totally pissed! I was down the front behind the goal and a guy a few seats along spewed on himself before collapsing and having to be stretchered away. Other than that I thought the fans were I'm good spirits and didn't see any bad behaviour.

On the game, Hayes after a bit of a slow start this season is really on form, wee Cammy Smith was superb, Rae bossed the midfield even with Vernon beside him, and McGinn, well, thank god we signed him, his header for the 2nd was superb.

Any dubiety about his 3rd those that have seen the highlights? At the time I thought it had maybe spun in already or come off one of the 2 hapless defenders?

Was that the lad who was out of it in the disabled section fo the Stand round about half time?

He was well out of it. The stewards and the police seemed unsure whether they wanted to put him in the recovery position or not.

Was that the lad who was out of it in the disabled section fo the Stand round about half time?

He was well out of it. The stewards and the police seemed unsure whether they wanted to put him in the recovery position or not.

Yeah it was. When he spewed, the guys all round about all stood up to get away, and were getting told to sit down, they wern't to keen :)

We were in line with it in the Main Stand. Definitely wasn't already over the line, couldn't say whether it was definitely McGinn that got the final touch though.

We were in line with it in the Main Stand. Definitely wasn't already over the line, couldn't say whether it was definitely McGinn that got the final touch though.

was other side in the stand behind goals and from that side would say the same - didnt cross the line until it was bundled over Mcginn ht it and I belive the general rule of thumb is even if it was deflected if it was going in originally it is given to the player making the shot not the guy it deflects off so on that basis was Mcginn as he definatly touched it goalwards

I'll do a deal. If Vernon scores a double on Wednesday I'll stay off here for the whole of January, if he doesn't, you stay off for the month.

Harsh.

No deal.

Scott will hopefully come up with a brace but I'm not sitting at work for the whole of January with fuck all to do so I cannot take that wager up.

I've faith in big Vern is he gets a chance up front. He's done well against the jutes. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

• Downvote 4

Was gonna say the same, what exactly constitutes 'trashed' anyway? Few broken glasses by the sounds of things, prob no worse than when they have a jute mink wedding reception in. Also they could easily solve it by using plastic glasses.

:laughing:

That would be a classy affair by Dundee standards.

Brian fae Bergen had his reception there.

Felt sick when some carer boy with his disabled son who was moaning about folk standing up the whole game got a group of folk chucked out and stewards in the corner of my eye every two seconds. After some boy got chucked out nearly unconscious he stole the boy's hat (which had been dragged across the ground and covered in spew, piss) and gave it to his son. VILE.

:laughing: ...Jeez did you not state you were 40?...I'll do this, you do that and Redstar can fu*k off...dry yer eyes ya glekkit neep...you're making MT look grown up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Upstairs in the Centenary bar was a joke, full of folk smashing glasses and wrecking the place.

10 men went to mow can get to fuck as well, fed up of cunt's trying to start that tedious song every 5 minutes :suicide:

Aye it was a joke right enough.

It's fucking embarrassing watching smoe of these cretins.

I'm all for having a good time, but i don't think having to watch some pissed up goon urinating in the middle of the hall is enjoying yourself.

If that's a representation of the way our fan base is then it's sad days indeed.

Maybe I'm getting old....

Aye it was a joke right enough.

It's fucking embarrassing watching smoe of these cretins.

I'm all for having a good time, but i don't think having to watch some pissed up goon urinating in the middle of the hall is enjoying yourself.

If that's a representation of the way our fan base is then it's sad days indeed.

Maybe I'm getting old....

You are not getting old.

You just have some common decency about you and are not a brainless twat.

When I hear about that shite going on I'm glad I drive to a lot of the games.

Maybe it's a Scottish thing, maybe it's an element of our support, or both......but a lot of folk should avoid the bevvy if it makes you act like a cunt.

• Upvote 1