Friday Fitba

The Friday night game last season was a very enjoyable experience.

Despite the crowd being lower than average, there was a good atmosphere at Pittodrie that night. The support seemed to be in a different mood, probably because many were planning going out after and incorporating the game into their night.

Of course, the result and scoreline that night helped massively, but there was definitely something unique about that game and I will hopefully manage to get up for this Friday fixture.

Aye , Richard Foster put in some decent crosses

The Friday night game last season was a very enjoyable experience.

Despite the crowd being lower than average, there was a good atmosphere at Pittodrie that night. The support seemed to be in a different mood, probably because many were planning going out after and incorporating the game into their night.

Of course, the result and scoreline that night helped massively, but there was definitely something unique about that game and I will hopefully manage to get up for this Friday fixture.

A great night and performance.

I thought the crowd was higher than average that night, maybe

it was just the atmosphere that made it seem so,

It works for local folk, and I reckon Dundee fans will be pleased.

Frees up the entire weekend, you finish work, have a few beers.

The Dons fans who travel up from the Central belt are disadvantaged, but overall I reckon the positives outweigh the negatives.

They have to pick the fixtures carefully though.

I'm all for it to, the ideas good and it should help to produce a good crowd. As a "Central belter" I'm not taking a half day to come up for a game against Dundee, so its a bit of a waste of my ST, but then St J midweek, which is coming up, will be quite handy for me :)

I was only 8,333 per redweb. I always thought from the way people had talked about it that it had been a good bit higher than that.

Against Dunfermline in a seasn where crowds were shit.

The atmosphere was magic that night, much like a crowd double the size.

Friday night fitba - great idea, changing fixtures just five weeks ahead, not so much, in fact pretty fucking shite actually.