Clobber

Bluto10

I'm surprisingly with Bluto on this one, he must have more taste than I'd imagined. Jeans and shoes can definitely work, with the right shoes though. With the wrong shoes it can look horrid.

top posting fonte lad.

right enough its nae really a look that a greasey biker with a giant belly could ever pull off.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Depends how skinny?

Am nae suggesting that i cut about in jeans that you can see how much change I have in ma pocket or the outline oh my 12" cock

But skinny jeans are still tidy. The fashion 10 year ago was fucking horrendous! Far slicker nowadays in my opinion.

Skinny jeans on a burd with a nice arse, aye

Skinny jeans on a "man" no (even one with a nice arse)

Depends how skinny?

Am nae suggesting that i cut about in jeans that you can see how much change I have in ma pocket or the outline oh my 12" cock

But skinny jeans are still tidy. The fashion 10 year ago was fucking horrendous! Far slicker nowadays in my opinion.

:hysterical:

I can pull aff the skinny jeans. but then I look like a bufty fae 1D anyway. Reekie, did you mean 28th Nov or Dec earlier?

Nae fussed fit other folk wear to fitba but I did see a guy at the cup final in full Living Design home kit. Was ticht like.