Clobber

Bluto10

Bluto still wears Nevica Chuts, and then you look at his profile picture....so wouldn't worry too much pal about what he thinks is fashionable.

Fashion is cyclical.

Nevicas will be in fashion in approx 27months time.

I'd never wear a nevica/berghaus/north face etc.

Why?

One cause I'm not a hill walking bore. Two cause I'm not a teenager. And three cause they're all horrendous jackets.

Would love to have joined y'all but I'll be in Muthafukkin Aveeeemore at a HOG rally.

Wish I had those god damn python boots.

(Said in a loud Texas accent)

You may see some of us boys tearing up the countryside this weekend. It's the biggest gathering of cock and leather in the UK apart from when Bluto comes home for a family visit.

:laughing:

Gutted that I've missed this thread up until now. Someone said early on that true style doesn't have a label and I have to go along with that. The man maketh the clothes. I look shit hot in just about anything.

"Clothes don't make the man" would be the quote you're looking for there Bobby (girl's name) Connor.

Would love to have joined y'all but I'll be in Muthafukkin Aveeeemore at a HOG rally.

Wish I had those god damn python boots.

(Said in a loud Texas accent)

You may see some of us boys tearing up the countryside this weekend. It's the biggest gathering of cock and leather in the UK apart from when Bluto comes home for a family visit.

Oooh bitchy.

Ye fat piece of shit.