Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Hadn’t realised or at least had forgotten the crucial fixture determining Celtics progression in Europe next year is Red Bull A versus Red Bull B.

Almost feel sorry for them.

But don’t obvs.

I'm sure those all those anti corruption stalwarts in the UEFA corridors of power will be keeping a close eye on that particular game.

Have to say thought Celtic were pretty woeful yesterday.

Wouldn't disagree although they still should have won. I wouldn't read too much into it though as it's a whole different scenario them playing Livi on their astroturf pitch to playing ourselves at Hampden in a cup final.

Celtic are more than capable of putting in poor performances but unfortunately not too many of them come when they play domestic opposition at either Parkhead or Hampden.

Wouldn't disagree although they still should have won. I wouldn't read too much into it though as it's a whole different scenario them playing Livi on their astroturf pitch to playing ourselves at Hampden in a cup final.

Celtic are more than capable of putting in poor performances but unfortunately not too many of them come when they play domestic opposition at either Parkhead or Hampden.

Hopefully as someone said before they still have all to play for in Europe the Thursday before we play them as I am sure that must have been a factor energy wise yesterday after Thursday hard game. That being said Livingston played the perfect game against Celtic. Very physical and direct.

Guest findlay_1903

I think we will beat them at hampden. They surely can’t win 7 trophies on the bounce. Our iron defence will keep them at bay, then poster boy Ferguson will give us a smash and grab.