Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

On the subject of extracting the urine from the Tims here is my minor claim to fame. Just like Winston Churchill led the last cavalry charge at Omdurman, Old manny led the last proper pitch invasion at Pittodrie in 1971 when we gubbed the cunts 2-1 in the Dryburgh Cup Final. Canna remember too much about the game itself except dodging Whitbread bottles in the beach end, when the terracing was shared by both sets of fans with just a stairwell separating us, but I do remember the youthful excitement of running onto the park to celebrate with the players. Jimmy Bonthrone a proper Don's legend.

19711972-drybrough-cup-final-aberdeen-v-

• Upvote 1

On the subject of extracting the urine from the Tims here is my minor claim to fame. Just like Winston Churchill led the last cavalry charge at Omdurman, Old manny led the last proper pitch invasion at Pittodrie in 1971 when we gubbed the cunts 2-1 in the Dryburgh Cup Final. Canna remember too much about the game itself except dodging Whitbread bottles in the beach end, when the terracing was shared by both sets of fans with just a stairwell separating us, but I do remember the youthful excitement of running onto the park to celebrate with the players. Jimmy Bonthrone a proper Don's legend.

19711972-drybrough-cup-final-aberdeen-v-

What was your name back then? @middleagedmanny

Guest milne_afc

People pay to watch other people play computer?

@@Bluto10 what do you think of that?

Just wait until they figure out how to market that shit properly and bring out an annual version for the fat losers with a gaming console.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's a poor man's Connor McLennan.

This is extremely true.  I would genuinely rate McLennan higher than him.  Using my minimal evidence and highly skewed by bias rating system, but nonetheless, I stand by the statement.

A big, fast skilful cunt that can shoot.  If he was playing in England figures of 15 million would be thrown about quite easily.