Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Hahaha.

I was hoping at least one sad cunt would try and count. I'm pleased it was you.

Reynolds and Hoban are injured, Ball is a midfielder as is Shinnie but I'll concede that both can play in defence. Not the same thing though.

You're talking shite.

I didn't have to count, fairly easy to work out off the top of the head, funny how the club have both Ball and Shinnie listed as defenders, strange how both have played more games in defence throughout their careers than they have in midfield.

This is a difficult one for me. As much as I enjoy Celtic faltering I’m a bit concerned it will lead to sevco potentially winning things which I just cannot abide. I seriously shudder at the thought of those bastards having any joy or success in any shape or form. Let’s hope they start dropping points but they seem to be scoring goals for fun at the moment.

The media loves cunty ex players.  Savage & Sutton for example. Boyd is being groomed to come in, talk shite before, after and at half time of games, add shithouse comments to nothing stories, stimulate chat websites with adverts all over them and they can fire him anytime he goes too far and just hire some other cunt.

CONTENT PROVIDER

Can't decide if its a good or bad time to face them.

They absolutely need to win at the weekend or they are in even more shit. You'd expect them to be well up for it but maybe not.....

Same sort of tactics/formation could be used for Hibs and Celtic games IMO. ie be aggressive and get at them, no particular need for adding height to the team over quality (no Consi in for Lowe etc)

Can't decide if its a good or bad time to face them.

They absolutely need to win at the weekend or they are in even more shit. You'd expect them to be well up for it but maybe not.....

Same sort of tactics/formation could be used for Hibs and Celtic games IMO. ie be aggressive and get at them, no particular need for adding height to the team over quality (no Consi in for Lowe etc)

I think there is a better chance of St Johnstone knocking them out of the cup than of us beating them in the next game.

They will be far more worried about our game than the cup game & as such will be far more up for that

Hopefully we can take advantage of the extra day off & also that they are traveling away in EL after us

Read on the BBC website there that Kris Boyd reckons there is a divide in the Celtic camp. How does a current player get away with sounding off on every fucking topic under the sun!?

When I first read that headline, I thought it was quite a big story. Tom Boyd has given an insider leaked story about a split and unrest in the victim dressing room. Clicked on it and found it was Kris Boyd ffs.

Fucking bbc click bait. Absolute shite, non story. Quotes from a nobody hun. Shameful, I was left disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

If their big mouthed and black wear green and white stripes or light blue tops and moaning faced pricks then I'm racist. You can't even go into a fish and chip shop now and ask for a black pudding, you have to say dark pudding. But hey if your black you can ask for WHITE pudding. Now fuck off.

What's your views on a Chinese manny going into a chipper and asking for a red pudding Supper?

• Upvote 1