Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Bets on what's behind this? Personal reasons my arse!

An affair?

Historic Sectarianism tweets?

Knows Celtic are fucked?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58518854

My guess would be as simple as that he’s come from the international  rugby world into the cesspit that is Glasgow’s arse cheeks & gone, FUCK THIS SHITE, AM OFF. 

My guess fwiw is he’s come from busting his arse dragging Rugby into the modern era, joined the cheeks those self proclaimed bastions of Scottish sporting excellence and seen them for the artificial towers of bigot cash harvesters they are.  I’d like to think he didn’t like the way the two of them seek to unfairly impede the rest of us but that’s maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

The Jap is a cheating cunt. Feigns injury at every possible moment, but two seconds later he is off running as fast as fuck. 
If that was a player from any other team (out with their bigoted step-brothers) the media would be calling him out as a cheat. But nah, let’s laud the cheating fuck as one of the player’s of the season. 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

The Jap is a cheating cunt. Feigns injury at every possible moment, but two seconds later he is off running as fast as fuck. 
If that was a player from any other team (out with their bigoted step-brothers) the media would be calling him out as a cheat. But nah, let’s laud the cheating fuck as one of the player’s of the season. 

It needs to be nipped in the bud.