Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Tbf we conceded a pen at Livi exactly the same as the Goldson incident yesterday. 

But aye, it's embarrassing they think there's some sort of establishment conspiracy against them. They are the establishment. 

Celtic supporting pal of mine was whining about it earlier 😄  Welcome to my world.

• Dildo 1
10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Celtic supporting pal of mine was whining about it earlier 😄  Welcome to my world.

My one Celtic supporting pal doesn't approach me with such shit. 

Just ends in an argument. 

If you go on Twitter there's literally thousands of them that feel aggrieved by the "establishment." 

Retards to a man.

No sympathy from me either.  But when you compare the Livingston and Goldson incidents even on the same weekend.  Come on tae fuck.

Up there with "oh and the referee (insert present conshpirashy incumbent of choice) keeps his cards in his pocket for now, taking account of the situation and circumstance."  Oh that's nice.  Very generous towards either team for whom a suspension will mean fuck all in any case due to squad size.

21 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Pele Frank mcgarvey and pope who was strangely forgotten and not mentioned on the 2nd.

Incorrect.

Old firm game all players wore black armbands and one mins silence for the pope and ibrox 71 anniversary. Just aswell they both had something to be staunch about otherwise it wouldve been another ‘Scotlands shame’ bore fest incident. Fucking wanks

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Incorrect.

Old firm game all players wore black armbands and one mins silence for the pope and ibrox 71 anniversary. Just aswell they both had something to be staunch about otherwise it wouldve been another ‘Scotlands shame’ bore fest incident. Fucking wanks

Was this in 2011, or before?

On 1/4/2023 at 11:58 AM, CCB III said:

My one Celtic supporting pal doesn't approach me with such shit. 

Just ends in an argument. 

If you go on Twitter there's literally thousands of them that feel aggrieved by the "establishment." 

Retards to a man.

The mental gymnastics that they use to justify any decision for or against them is incredible.

They are like a cult, a stinky cult.

I'm struggling to find a better video that the one below but I worked with celtic folk that argued that this was not a penalty. 

What do you think the reaction from them and the MSM if this had happened to one of their players?

They'd still be going on about it, we on the other hand are too nice, we should have kicked up a stink about the poor refereeing and how it cost us the cup.

4 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

The mental gymnastics that they use to justify any decision for or against them is incredible.

They are like a cult, a stinky cult.

I'm struggling to find a better video that the one below but I worked with celtic folk that argued that this was not a penalty. 

What do you think the reaction from them and the MSM if this had happened to one of their players?

They'd still be going on about it, we on the other hand are too nice, we should have kicked up a stink about the poor refereeing and how it cost us the cup.

Remember that well. 

Not even close to being spoken about as a penalty, despite the fact there was an attempt for the ball, it was missed, and he nearly fucking killed him. 

They also forget the nonsense hand ball decision in that game that was outside the box, when Lewis saved the pen from Sinclair. 

I also recall Edouards collapsing legs in the Scottish Cup Final that resulted in the penalty that won it for them v Hearts in the same season. 

Even just last year, they beat us at Pittodrie 2-3 with a goal that was offside to everyone in the ground bar the linesman. 

"It's a conshpiracy cuz Scotland ish proteshtant and we're no the establishment btw." 

Every bit as bad as Huns. Stupid weegie cunts. 

• Upvote 3