Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Did anyone hear that fud Elidh Barbour saying to both brown and Brenda in interviews that celtic's problem is that they don't play teams like PSG every week.

No it's not you fucking daft bint. It's because of a massive massive financial disadvantage. Exactly the same reason Celtic are miles ahead of the rest of scotland.

I wish this absolute garbage would stop being trotted out in the media.

Did anyone hear that fud Elidh Barbour saying to both brown and Brenda in interviews that celtic's problem is that they don't play teams like PSG every week.

No it's not you fucking daft bint. It's because of a massive massive financial disadvantage. Exactly the same reason Celtic are miles ahead of the rest of scotland.

I wish this absolute garbage would stop being trotted out in the media.

Exactly.

Celtic lost tonight because they were shite. Yes, yes, of course they were up against a team of special players who are capable of punishing mistakes, but by fuck did Celtic give them plenty of mistakes to punish.

If you were a non-delusional Celtic fan (I'm not sure such a creature exists, but bear with me) you ought to be livid with that performance tonight. Rogic and Armstrong were abysmal, Brown was five yards off the pace and Leigh Griffiths looked exactly like what he is: a daft wee Hibs fan fae Porty who's quite good at free kicks.

Their only pass marks this evening were Tierney (largely blameless), the young lad at right back who refused to be overawed and Roberts, who isn't even their player.

Any attempt to deflect blame onto the rest of Scottish football could only be to avoid making the uncomfortable (for some) point that the team played shite and Saint Brendan made a howling cunt of it.

• Upvote 3

Celtic fans are genuinely terrifying specimens. Totally deluded, they lose one game 0-5 to a team they are shite compared to and they throw the toys out the pram. They do the same thing weekly to teams in our league but its cause they are "just too good." Part of me wanted to see Celtic fall on their arse tonight, the whole league set up is so they can compete in Europe.

Found out. Doesn't matter how they dress it up they've been exposed for what they are - a mediocre team who only do well domestically because of their finances and biased refereeing. Delighted to see that absolute cunt Brendan be humiliated as well. Their moron fan attempting to assault a PSG player was icing on the cake. Celtic summed up so thoroughly in one game.

• Upvote 2