Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Former Leeds United and Liverpool defender Dominic Matteo can’t believe that an English Premier League side hasn’t taken a chance on Scott Brown, calling the Celtic captain a born winner. “He has a winning attitude and he is a born leader and is a good captain. I love those qualities in a player. It’s great to have people like that in your team.

“His workrate is second to none and he is a winner, you can see it written all over his face. He doesn’t want to get beat. Every team needs a player like him in it.

The reason is that in the EPL he would be red carded in almost every game he played in.

In Scotland he get's off with tackles that EPL referees would not stand for.

:happy:

If you read his quotes he never said they'd have offered £30m. He said they'd have been willing to break their record signing (which is £6m I think). He then says Man City didn't want to sell and even if offered £30m wouldn't have.

BBC Gossip headline - Celtic would have bid £30m for Roberts. Utter pish. And I bet if anyone offered £30m they'd have snapped their hand off.

Yeah, think you're right.

Hayes has had a very poor start to life at Celtic.

Remember all the snowflakes on here wishing him all the best in the summer. Let's dredge some of that pish up for entertainment.

Hayes was my pal yet I washed my hands of him after his I love Celtic chat.

Actually agree with you on this. Celtic might be miles ahead but as it goes we are closest to them, you wouldn't see any truly ambitious clubs congratulating or applauding a player for leaving to one of the teams we are realistically trying to overhaul. If you're not with us you're against us. Jack and Hayes. Cunts to a man.

BT sport has released a statement regarding celtic fans singing ira songs v Hamilton. Apparently they were muting the microphones whenever they started to sing to avoid causing offence to viewers.

Should make for an interesting CL match up.

A club who are supported by folk accused of supporting terrorism....against celtic.

They'll be fined like £11,000 and carry on regardless. Teams need to be docked points for this shit to stop.

Why?

Get the best goalkeeper in the league and weaken the opposition.

It's the OF way of doing business.

I just ignore him now. Most posters do.

On other matters:

The head of the Scottish FA says only one club wants an independent investigation into Scottish football's handling of the Rangers EBT issue. After the SFA rejected the SPFL board's call for a review, Celtic accused the governing body of a lack of leadership.

But the SFA's chief executive Stewart Regan says only the Parkhead club have indicated they want a review.

​To be fair Celtic are probably the only other club in Scotland that the SFA listen to.

Good luck to them on their quest to bring this saga to an end,

:happy: