Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Care factor = 0

Let him go ffs he's made his bed now he can lie in it.

I let him go the day he signed for the victims. He has undoubtedly made his bed and days like today will only hammer that point home to him loud and clear with it being cup final day and he's sat in the stand. He's like the forgotten man there already and it's only November. All very predictable. I'll be surprised if he isn't shipped out on loan in either January or more likely next summer.

I thought they had done away with the double punishment rule of a red card when a penalty is awarded unless it was for violent conduct?

Obviously doesnt apply when the old firm are playing.

Thomson is and always had been a complete cunt. He had absolutely no need to produce a red card for that but he always needs to be the centre of attention. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him have a good game. He's utterly hopeless.

I thought they had done away with the double punishment rule of a red card when a penalty is awarded unless it was for violent conduct?

Obviously doesnt apply when the old firm are playing.

Thomson is and always had been a complete cunt. He had absolutely no need to produce a red card for that but he always needs to be the centre of attention. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him have a good game. He's utterly hopeless.

If the ref deems it a genuine attempt to get the ball it's a yellow, if not it's a red still. So if he gives the pen there it's a red.

Still wasn't a fucking penalty though. Diving prick.

Thomson and several others I am near certain are taking cash in hand payments from Celtic and Sevco.

It can be the only explanation. I spotted in the first five minutes today his blatant bias towards Celtic in every 50/50.

There’s probably an agreed fee for certain decisions given...the double whammy of a penalty/red card will be costly...I’d fully expect to see Thompson behind the wheel of an £80k motor before Xmas..