Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• Site Sponsor

See one (of many) thing that annoys me is the complete unwillingness to leave the stage or not have it be about them.

Doing 'the huddle' after the game to reset.

What cobblers

Have to be the centre of the drama, was bad enough before but that cock Rodgers makes it a thousand times worse, he loves the limelight .

Yep, but Scottish fitba is all about the vicTims or Sevco apparently.

Saw on the BBC website that they'd a photo of Lafferty having scored with the narrative "ex-ranger scores v Celtic...."

They canna help themselves

Have you got any examples of this 'arse licking'?

He's not my mate but I have met him once. Pleasant wee pub in Norway. He's a fine Dyce loon.

Cool story

Have you ever heard him commentate, surely I need provide no more evidence...

Today for example (and I'm paraphrasing as opposed to quoting verbatim being from memory) he said that today's result would send shock waves through Europe cos Celtic lost a game.

Cool story

Have you ever heard him commentate, surely I need provide no more evidence...

Today for example (and I'm paraphrasing as opposed to quoting verbatim being from memory) he said that today's result would send shock waves through Europe cos Celtic lost a game.

They hadn't lost in 69 games min, of course it's a catchy story to jump onto. Celtic have a huge fan base all over Europe.

I'm not sure what's 'arselicking' about that...

You don't?

Mental.

I wasnt calling you mental numb nuts: Fans who support teams on religious grounds.

I seriously doubt the accuracy of what you are suggesting but nevertheless if it is true, its fucking mental that fans all over Europe are basically weird religion obsessed idiots.

But thanks for the backbiting shite anyway.

Keep firing out pish, it all fascinating stuff.

• Upvote 1

I wasnt calling you mental numb nuts: Fans who support teams on religious grounds.

I seriously doubt the accuracy of what you are suggesting but nevertheless if it is true, its fucking mental that fans all over Europe are basically weird religion obsessed idiots.

But thanks for the backbiting shite anyway.

Keep firing out pish, it all fascinating stuff.

Of course it's mental. Isn't religion in general 'mental' though?

And stop the insults, you're much better and more civilized than that. You massive cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course it's mental. Isn't religion in general 'mental' though?

And stop the insults, you're much better and more civilized than that. You massive cunt.

Ha! Ok then, well met. I was just about to express my disappointment in you (as well) as a recognised sensible poster.

I still dont see Celtic having any particular appeal for European catholics though, Europe is full of catholic teams and catholic players, Im pretty sure most football fans in Europe couldnt give a fuck that Celtic consider themselves the centre of Catholicism in Scotland.

Maybe gets them the odd fans from teams with similar reliance on religion to boost appeal?? Fucked if I even know what teams that would be though.

Fucking unbelievable. Where did we pull that from? Every player a heroic performance today. Don't know what got into them. Even Randall looked like Maldini. That's the sort of weird day it was. A penalty. To us. By Collum.

Cochrane bossed Broony. Jim Baxter at Wembley performance. Anything better than one of your youth academy kids, a fan, putting that lot to the sword? MacDonald coming on trying nutmegs and 25 yard shots with his bad foot. These 2 16 year olds are gonna be huge. Celtic already tried to get them in the summer.

Tynie bouncing. One of those games every fan thinks, fuck it, I'm singing. This is too good to not join in. Hugging strangers in euphoria.

Old school today. Fucking awesome Hearts.

You're very welcome Dons. From fortress Gorgie. ?

• Upvote 3

Fucking unbelievable. Where did we pull that from? Every player a heroic performance today. Don't know what got into them. Even Randall looked like Maldini. That's the sort of weird day it was. A penalty. To us. By Collum.

Cochrane bossed Broony. Jim Baxter at Wembley performance. Anything better than one of your youth academy kids, a fan, putting that lot to the sword? MacDonald coming on trying nutmegs and 25 yard shots with his bad foot. These 2 16 year olds are gonna be huge. Celtic already tried to get them in the summer.

Tynie bouncing. One of those games every fan thinks, fuck it, I'm singing. This is too good to not join in. Hugging strangers in euphoria.

Congrats to your team skins.

Some really will not want to be magnanimous but Im cool with it, someone had to stop the run and your boys earned it.

Well done. The fucked up pitch helped though, eh?

When I think of old school Hearts I always think of them pictures of fans in tears at Dens Park followed by dreams absolutely shattered on the terraces of Hampden the following week but that's just me. Still, brilliant performance today and enjoy it.

I always think of the 1 single guy in my school who supported them.

Poofy, limp wristed, ugly, curly haired creep he was too.

Still Ive met a few decent jambos since that cunt.

Fantastic from your team today skins. Hearts got tore into Celtic in the way I'd love us to when we play them but unfortunately we generally shite it against the old firm. Celtic were poor but that takes nothing away from Hearts who played a massive part in them being poor.

4-0 didn't flatter Hearts. Celtic were never in it Hearts made it a scrap and Celtic just didn't look up for it. You should be massively proud of your team tonight. Even those massive cunts Levein and Collum deserve some praise today.

We're still going to smash you later this month though in the same manner that we did your city rivals yesterday. One swallow doesn't make a summer :-)

• Upvote 1

Fantastic from your team today skins. Hearts got tore into Celtic in the way I'd love us to when we play them but unfortunately we generally shite it against the old firm. Celtic were poor but that takes nothing away from Hearts who played a massive part in them being poor.

4-0 didn't flatter Hearts. Celtic were never in it Hearts made it a scrap and Celtic just didn't look up for it. You should be massively proud of your team tonight. Even those massive cunts Levein and Collum deserve some praise today.

We're still going to smash you later this month though in the same manner that we did your city rivals yesterday. One swallow doesn't make a summer :-)

Cheers Shinn. Had to look twice at the top of the league to see the favour we've done you. Boy said after the game if Thistle beat Celtic, Aberdeen are playing them to go top. Fucks sake.

They don't like it up them these cunts. And it's not like we were even that dirty. Just never stopped chasing them down and harassing them. Cochrane and MacDonald are fearless. 16 year old and demand the ball. Screaming at guys like Berra. They're in fucking 4th year.

Really proud of us tonight. Hopefully showed other clubs these cunts are there to be beaten.

Looking forward to getting up to Aberdeen. Couple of mates up there. One used to play for you lot. For a while. Great for a night out. Will be making that one. Expect to boss you lot again like Murrayfield.

What a weekend. H1b5 and Sevco pumped and Hearts destroy Celtic. I'm back smiling again.