Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Rodgers will be wishing he left Celtic in the summer when his stock was at it's highest. If he ends up out of Europe before September and loses the league to Gerrard in his first season he's going to struggle getting a job at English Championship level

ouch! good analysis- he may regret not leaving when Rogders was in most demand - the english think nothing of our great league! 

Their fans would rather they spunked that money on some unknown foreigner than an Aberdeen player. I'd also prefer that too. 

Apparently they are going to go for this Dutch guy from Wolfsburg and they are all shouting for them to spend £1.5M more to go and get him. I hope they do as he is just back from being out for a year with a bad knee injury. can only hope they sign him and then does his knee again preferably against us when we play them

Apparently they are going to go for this Dutch guy from Wolfsburg and they are all shouting for them to spend £1.5M more to go and get him. I hope they do as he is just back from being out for a year with a bad knee injury. can only hope they sign him and then does his knee again preferably against us when we play them

Sounds like a McInnes signing? Can he play centre mid and right back?

• Upvote 1

The TV cameras / photographers were allowed into the first 15 minutes of training today. Dembele showed up. All for show like to show they are happy families.

As the cameras left, Dembele spoke to Rodgers briefly and walked off the training pitch.

Brenda was on the radio saying that he was withdrawn from training for the welfare of the whole group.

He also said that it was unlikely that he would feature Sunday against the huns.

I don't know whether that means he's not playing or whether he'll be sold tonight.

• Site Sponsor

Branda was on the radio saying that he was withdrawn from training for the welfare of the whole group.

He also said that it was unlikely that he would feature Sunday against the huns.

I don't know whether that means he's not playing or whether he'll be sold tonight.

Maybe we've put in a cheeky bid for him