Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Just heard Popcorn Teeth's post match interview, what a cunt, didn't even give St Mirren a single bit of credit there. What a sore faced prick, just face it Lennon, from what i heard of the game earlier on they did your team over, accept it

Would not have expected anything less

I was there when the 31 game unbeaten run came to a shattering halt, f-n-d mate. We where not long up from Div 1 where we had a hardcore of 6,000 at home and 2,000 away a lot more than some SPL teams get today. I may be wrong here but Celtic beat the ferguslie park tinkers for the first time that season. The captain of St Midden was disgusted at the post match celebrations in the home dressing room.

Not very long ago Celtic beat St Midden 7-0 in a league game yet lost 1-0 a few days later in the league cup!! and again fuck all was said.

Still all the best for next week, I left my seat in the South Stand lower intact when I left it yesterday.

Yeah yeah, by intact you mean carefully balanced to "look" like it's intact :itch-chin:

Good seeing Celtic humped but as folk have pointed out this just underlines how shite we have been for the last 10 years.

All sorts of garbage teams have made finals and won cups in that time.

18 years of slow decline and inept boardroom leadership. If you had said in the early 90s that AFC would go 23 years without winning the Scottish Cup you would have been laughed at.

• Site Sponsor
1359308964[/url]' post='886240']

Ha ha you're right mate, just joking. I think i too will bin watching that final.

Killie have been in 2 finals since our last one

Hibs have been in 4 finals

Hearts - 2 finals?

St Mirren - 2 finals

Jute scum - 2 finals :(

Really is depressing reading that, yet same old story

It's because our managers shit it. Plus we have Jamie Langfield

more than makes up for the draw with Hibs :lolceltic:

Unbelievable statement!!

Actually i can believe it - certainly happened with that old team Rangers in past with some of our fans.

The way i was looking at it was i was more than annoyed we did not take all the points today.

But seeing that result made me cheer up a bit

probably not the exact way i wrote it though so you are probable correct

I think scottish football would be so much better without the bigot sisters, i just da get all this 'oh we need them for tv money' there was football before tv & there were good crowds make the product competitive again then crowds will be back, also lower the prices if you don't have Celtic in the league then you've got equal sort of budgets & a chance of attracting better players, can offer CL qualification etc.

Juventus will pump em in Italy if they play like they did yesterday. Mulgrew is good at shots from 30 yards or against us we his heed, but what a shit defender he really is. Best team in scotland what a f*cking joke. :lolceltic:

Aye, he won the player of the year award for looking good against jokers, however as discovered in some bigger games he was found out big style. His handball yesterday was comedy gold like :lolceltic:

Just heard Popcorn Teeth's post match interview, what a cunt, didn't even give St Mirren a single bit of credit there. What a sore faced prick, just face it Lennon, from what i heard of the game earlier on they did your team over, accept it

I can't stand Lennon but I tell you what, I'd have him as a manager any day. He doesn't take any crap, doesn't doff the cap to all and sundry, builds a siege mentality around his club and basically sticks two fingers up at anyone who has a go at his team / club - We could do with some of that I reckon..

• Downvote 1
  • 6 months later...

I can't stand Lennon but I tell you what, I'd have him as a manager any day. He doesn't take any crap, doesn't doff the cap to all and sundry, builds a siege mentality around his club and basically sticks two fingers up at anyone who has a go at his team / club - We could do with some of that I reckon..

It's easy to stick your fingers up to anyone else when your the manager of the biggest team in Scotland and you know you'll get every decision going. Complain and decisions will go your way. We tried the same thing a few years ago when we slagged off the refs and we ended up with a glut of red cards and season of bad decisions.

Fuck Celtic.

• Upvote 1