Should

Geoff_Tipps

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be independent?

• Yes
    • No

I voted NO as will the Scottish people, waste of time doing a poll on an Aberdeen based site, will always come out with a yes majority, gives people false hope.

I've explained many time why I don't want independence, can't be arsed doing it again.

I've not heard it so on you go.......

It will be interesting to see if there is a trend in polls. The other poll is around 58% normal 42% remain under london rule.

I believe it's 6 months old.

Cow.

True enough, opinions change and this subject can change quite drastically. Latest polls are showing support at it's lowest level since the SNP came into power :ThumbsDown:

It's like asking a Kindergartner if they want to move out of their mother's house when they grow up.

Too many frightened children in Scotland for it to happen, I think.

So, Yes Scotland should be Independent.

No, it probably won't happen.

EDIT: But isn't this exactly what there was a giant thread on just a week or two ago?

True enough, opinions change and this subject can change quite drastically. Latest polls are showing support at it's lowest level since the SNP came into power :ThumbsDown:

The latest polls shows that if the vote was today it would result in about 41:59 yes:no. One thing for sure is that it's going to be very close, although I can't see the yes vote not winning.

The latest polls shows that if the vote was today it would result in about 41:59 yes:no. One thing for sure is that it's going to be very close, although I can't see the yes vote not winning.

I want a Yes vote but have the opposite view, just can't see it happening at all, too many fearties. What makes you so optimistic?

I want a Yes vote but have the opposite view, just can't see it happening at all, too many fearties. What makes you so optimistic?

Few reasons.

Only a 5 per cent swing is needed

The yes campaign hasn't launched.

Negative campaigning doesn't work.

Salmond has history for turning polls on their head.

I believe every yes voter will vote. I'm not sure everyone that's answered no when collared on the street will.

There isnt any reason to continue membership of the UK.

Few reasons.

Only a 5 per cent swing is needed

The yes campaign hasn't launched.

Negative campaigning doesn't work.

Salmond has history for turning polls on their head.

I believe every yes voter will vote. I'm not sure everyone that's answered no when collared on the street will.

There isnt any reason to continue membership of the UK.

It's one thing voting in an SNP Government for a couple of terms, if it disnae work out then you just vote for someone else next time. A Yes vote would be irreversible, and I think when it comes down to it the 'Scottish Cringe' will see potential Yes-ers bottle it.

Not a fucking chance it'll happen.

The SNP do fuck all for the north east. Lowest funding to Aberdeen City out of all cooncils.

Central belt loving tartan tories.

I'd rather be run by London than those cunts.

Yes because only the SNP will ever govern if we become normal :rolleyes: