Two Shots Carry...

Jonty

Best thread in ages:

- 2 shots most certainly do not carry (only bairns use this rule)

- Colour selection is done by first to pot a ball or if the breaker pots a ball off the break, breaker can nominate

- If the white is reset you can play up the table

- If the white is reset you can place it anywhere behind the line

- No push shots

If the fucking world 8 ball rules clearly say 2 shots carry, then that's the fucking rules.

If the fucking world 8 ball rules clearly say 2 shots carry, then that's the fucking rules.

Bollocks min!

He who pays the piper calls the tune - in reality the rules are decided by whoevers money is in the table - that is the only rule...

When you're driving to work in the morning do you follow the rules set down in FiA article 259 (2012) and worry about the size of your engine or the number of pit stops you are allowed in a given time period. No, you just drive....

Bollocks min!

He who pays the piper calls the tune - in reality the rules are decided by whoevers money is in the table - that is the only rule...

When you're driving to work in the morning do you follow the rules set down in FiA article 259 (2012) and worry about the size of your engine or the number of pit stops you are allowed in a given time period. No, you just drive....

Nah nah I'd say champions choice is what you go with, I.e you stick your fifty down and you have to play by the rules of the person already on the table?

Bollocks min!

Well min.

When you play pool in a pool league, and play tournaments under a pool association, then pool rules are very relevant, very.

Best thread in ages:

- 2 shots most certainly do not carry (only bairns use this rule)

- Colour selection is done by first to pot a ball or if the breaker pots a ball off the break, breaker can nominate

- If the white is reset you can play up the table

- If the white is reset you can place it anywhere behind the line

- No push shots

Almost right, the table remains open until someone pots a colour deliberately, regardless of what goes in off the break.

You play the rules of whichever pub you're playing in unless you're playing against one of your mates. Pub I drink in it's usually put your name on the board and winner stays on. So you put in the 50p to play the winner and you have to play the pub's rules.

Well min.

When you play pool in a pool league, and play tournaments under a pool association, then pool rules are very relevant, very.

SM1.jpg

Oooh Ello!!!!

Fair enough - if you play in a league with other poofs then laminated rule sheets are probably a necessity. If nothing else it probably prevents all the Morris Minor owners caving each others heids in when things aren't going their own way at the table.

SM1.jpg

Oooh Ello!!!!

Fair enough - if you play in a league with other poofs then laminated rule sheets are probably a necessity. If nothing else it probably prevents all the Morris Minor owners caving each others heids in when things aren't going their own way at the table.

I don't make the fucking rules, and wind your neck in.

Well min.

Is there one set of rules for a league that are played in all venues? Or do you play by the rules of the venue?

Pub I drink in has its own rules and two teams. I've never really paid much attention to which rules are being played during league games tbh

World 8-Ball Pool: Major Rules

After a Foul

• [*]2 visits (= 2 shots carry, even to the black)

Indeed.

If 2 shots don't carry, the person committing the foul holds an advantage.

Particularly when it goes down to the black.

The rules are there to prevent inferior players having this advantage.

If a player wants to bubble and greet aboot 2 shots carrying, then dinna go in aff or miss the ba' yer supposed to hit.

Simples.

not only are these dweebs playing pool instead of drinking theyre also arguiing over the rules.

what a bunch of nerds

itll look like care in the community when this bunch turn up.

You're just going to have to get over yourself, there's a party, and you're not invited.

A familiar feeling for you no doubt.

Any more of your pish and I'll have you banned from the thread.