Our Disgraceful Fans At Half And Full Time

The sound of constant booing at Pittodrie only ever results in having players who don't want to get a result and don't want to be here.

I wasn't at the St Mirren game at the weekend but have been to all but 2 other matches at home this season - the booing hasn't been too bad this season to be fair. At the games everyone has been very supportive of Scott Vernon who has been fucking shite - which is quite impressive.

The sound of constant booing at Pittodrie only ever results in having players who don't want to get a result and don't want to be here.

I wasn't at the St Mirren game at the weekend but have been to all but 2 other matches at home this season - the booing hasn't been too bad this season to be fair. At the games everyone has been very supportive of Scott Vernon who has been fucking shite - which is quite impressive.

Is it impressive though?

Or is it an acceptance of complete mediocrity?

Such an acceptance being far more damaging in the long run than a bit of booing surely?

Is it impressive though?

Or is it an acceptance of complete mediocrity?

Such an acceptance being far more damaging in the long run than a bit of booing surely?

Many Dons fans have booed and booed and booed over recent years and where has that got us? Can't remember too many players or teams giving it their all for the team as a result of being booed. I think supporting the players is a better choice for supporters.

Just noticed the league table this morning. 2nd Inverness, 3rd Motherwell, 4th St Johnstone. Good fucking grief. At least Hearts and Dundee United fans must be disgusted at the moment too.

• Upvote 3

Many Dons fans have booed and booed and booed over recent years and where has that got us? Can't remember too many players or teams giving it their all for the team as a result of being booed. I think supporting the players is a better choice for supporters.

Just noticed the league table this morning. 2nd Inverness, 3rd Motherwell, 4th St Johnstone. Good fucking grief. At least Hearts and Dundee United fans must be disgusted at the moment too.

United seem on the up. Hearts are doing shit in the league and don't like McGlynn at all. Would swap their position for ours tho with a league Cup Final vs St Mirren to look forward to.

I didn't boo, but I was close

That was terrible to watch on Saturday. I feel a bit sorry for the players, they're playing how they're being told to play, and my patience with Brown is running thin

I think fans are perfectly entitled to voice their displeasure, and I'd rather they did it by booing at Pittodrie rather than having personal gos at the players on Twitter. We were almost top of the league 2 1/2 months ago, but since we bottled it then it's been a downward spiral. Playing one up front constantly,constantly starting Stephen Hughes, no creativity in the middle of the park... I genuinely think Brown has assembled a strong (but thin) squad here, but he refuses to play them like one, and that's what I'm fed up with

I don't even agree with 'Brown you old cunt' or 'hope it's a harsh winter' or other suchlike comments folk come on here and say, or say at the fitba.

Infact the latest 'take Brown onto the pitch and shoot him in the face'.

I find it very hun like on here at times. I sometimes think I've gone onto the wrong forum.

Aye but it is Hughes and Rae doing the shooting all over Brown

The stuff on show today wasn't great. But we dominated the game sand rarely looked in danger. Its the kind of game wed have lost in seasons past so its a point against an in form side. Given how little we tested them, I'll take it begrudgingly.

Which brings me to topic - why are large elements of our support so quick to boo?

Its deadly silent while we maintain possession and shift the ball around. But as soon as someone takes a bad touch, you hear the groans and the abuse start.

Pittodrie was a hellish place to be from the 70th minute onwards as fans who barely raised their voices to support the team suddenly start screaming for browns head.

Were not creating enough, I'll concede that. But to the guy in the main stand who, when he saw Fallon warming up shouted "sit eh fuck doon Fallon, yer fuckin shite". How will that help? Or at full time another screaming with all his might "brown you old cunt, fuck off, your finished, you stupid old cunt. Just fuck off" etc etc.

If that was you, let it be known youre a fucking disgrace. You've paid your money, I get that. Does that entitle you to scream obscenities and do your best to intimidate and scare the really young children that were there? These tiny kids that come every week and sit 2 rows in front of me looked petrified.

If your that unhappy, don't go back. But don't act all billy big bollox from the safety of the stand because I'll bet any money if you saw brown in the street you'd want a photo with him and tell him he's doing a good job.

Folk are talking about who well sign in the summer, you think any player will want to come here and play in that atmosphere? Even more so for the guys whose contracts are running out.

Or, just ignore me and continue seeking out the bad each week

The stuff on show today wasn't great. But we dominated the game sand rarely looked in danger. Its the kind of game wed have lost in seasons past so its a point against an in form side. Given how little we tested them, I'll take it begrudgingly.

Which brings me to topic - why are large elements of our support so quick to boo?

Its deadly silent while we maintain possession and shift the ball around. But as soon as someone takes a bad touch, you hear the groans and the abuse start.

Pittodrie was a hellish place to be from the 70th minute onwards as fans who barely raised their voices to support the team suddenly start screaming for browns head.

Were not creating enough, I'll concede that. But to the guy in the main stand who, when he saw Fallon warming up shouted "sit eh fuck doon Fallon, yer fuckin shite". How will that help? Or at full time another screaming with all his might "brown you old cunt, fuck off, your finished, you stupid old cunt. Just fuck off" etc etc.

If that was you, let it be known youre a fucking disgrace. You've paid your money, I get that. Does that entitle you to scream obscenities and do your best to intimidate and scare the really young children that were there? These tiny kids that come every week and sit 2 rows in front of me looked petrified.

If your that unhappy, don't go back. But don't act all billy big bollox from the safety of the stand because I'll bet any money if you saw brown in the street you'd want a photo with him and tell him he's doing a good job.

Folk are talking about who well sign in the summer, you think any player will want to come here and play in that atmosphere? Even more so for the guys whose contracts are running out.

Or, just ignore me and continue seeking out the bad each week

To be honest he's only shouting the truth.

Right so that's two of you.

Maybe I should apologise to whoever I said was talking shite

as I was thinking he was hearing hearts fans in south stand.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Because it takes a herculean effort to scroll up, or down, to acknowledge the poster you're attempting to paint as a liar as more than just 'whoever'. We've exchanged a few messages back and forth, you know what my username is, surely? Are you seriously 55 years old? That would maybe explain the short term memory issues?

You don't have to do anything, it's patently obvious by this point that you've made a tit of yourself. Are you not even a little bit embarrassed?

You should really have just stopped posting after the last one. You're not helping yourself by continuing to post like some bent out of shape moron who knows he's made a twat of it, maintaining the bravado through nervous laughter and passive aggressive jabs which make little sense. A hearts fan in the south stand? Aye good een.

Just make it stop.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Because it takes a herculean effort to scroll up, or down, to acknowledge the poster you're attempting to paint as a liar as more than just 'whoever'. We've exchanged a few messages back and forth, you know what my username is, surely? Are you seriously 55 years old? That would maybe explain the short term memory issues?

You don't have to do anything, it's patently obvious by this point that you've made a tit of yourself. Are you not even a little bit embarrassed?

You should really have just stopped posting after the last one. You're not helping yourself by continuing to post like some bent out of shape moron who knows he's made a twat of it, maintaining the bravado through nervous laughter and passive aggressive jabs which make little sense. A hearts fan in the south stand? Aye good een.

Just make it stop.

I couldn't be arsed searching to find out your name. You're the prick who said several people had said it to McGinn of all people. And where do the hearts fans sit then?

You said you heard it, did fuckall and then come on here squealing like a bitch.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Just make it stop?

Right, I'll pick up on this one - because you appear to be the only one that is hearing it, now I'm not going to speculate that you have voices in your head - but you possibly do.

I've never heard it, BUT that is because I'm never there. See when you hear it, why don't you do something about it yourself 'to make it stop'?

I'll tell you if it is shite on Friday you'll hear ten voices of abuse from the padded seats in corporate; mainly aimed at Broon and Langfield would be my guess.

McGinn getting sectarian abuse? PISH!

• Upvote 7

I'll tell you if it is shite on Friday you'll hear ten voices of abuse from the padded seats in corporate; mainly aimed at Broon and Langfield would be my guess.

McGinn getting sectarian abuse? PISH!

Just because you've not heard it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I've heard some vile stuff being spouted by Aberdeen fans at Pittodrie, usually just from a single person mind you, so I don't see how this claim is so unbelievable. I heard some guy in the Merkland stand calling a black player a "Coon" earlier in the season!

We have some complete morons in our support as well.

I've heard some vile stuff being spouted by Aberdeen fans at Pittodrie, usually just from a single person mind you, so I don't see how this claim is so unbelievable. I heard some guy in the Merkland stand calling a black player a "Coon"

Ffs thought society had grown out of that 30 odd years ago! :clangers2: I ken it's still a big issue in England, thought it was sectarianism that was our shame in Scotland.

I've shouted some things at fitba I'm nae proud of, including the semi final at Hibs...but as soon as I said it - I held my hands up and said 'apologies', no one had to have a word - I realised I was in the wrong and shouldn't have said it.

It wasn't racist or anything however.

Fair enough. As long as your man enough to apologise and admit you were being a dick, that should be the end of it.

Indeed, wound up at being 2-1 down and with the passion as high as it was for me that day, I knew what I'd was a total cuntish thing to say, and something that wouldn't have looked out of place down scum way, south of Makro.

I've probably shouted worse Roberto, i've shouted & sang songs towards tims/huns like the Davie Coopers deed song etc.

• Site Sponsor

I've heard some vile stuff being spouted by Aberdeen fans at Pittodrie, usually just from a single person mind you, so I don't see how this claim is so unbelievable. I heard some guy in the Merkland stand calling a black player a "Coon" earlier in the season!

We have some complete morons in our support as well.

Always have, every support has. The gist of what is being suggested is that there are quite a few at it and I don't believe that to be the case. I call Langfield a clown on many occasions because he is utter shite and I want him out of the club. I have never ever referred to his injury or his teeth, as that does not concern me in the slightest; it's his inability to keep goal that bothers me.

boofon called Steven Thompson a 'square heided hun bastard' on Saturday.

Thompson then made childish faces at us.

Disgraceful.

My pal, in a childish act of brilliance at Paisley at the 1-4 game earlier in the season shouted, "Steven, Steven."

When he turned round my pal gave him the middle finger.

He laughed.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: