Aberdeen Vs Dundee

Just looking at SPL table, if results don't go our way this weekend we could be 10th by the end of it and the 2 teams directly below us have a game in hand.

Nothing but 3 pts on Friday night or thats it fkd

Correct.

Asuming we win on Friday (surely to fuck), we hopefully go to Killie the following weekend in the top half of the league. The rest of the fixtures are:

Sellick v Arabs

Hearts v Killie

Motherwell v Inverness

Ross County v St Johnstone

St Mirren v Hibs

I think the Tims will beat United but you've got to fancy a good few draws at least in the other games.

And if anyone's knows their premiership football, its you fat shaft!

Aye, ah ken min, like looking up the various club's websites is affa difficult :clangers2:

I did also used to live in guffland, and watch a lot of live games, so unlike many of the TV warriors on here who are "die hard" GPL fans, I've actually got some experience, ye plum.

Aye, ah ken min, like looking up the various club's websites is affa difficult :clangers2:

I did also used to live in guffland, and watch a lot of live games, so unlike many of the TV warriors on here who are "die hard" GPL fans, I've actually got some experience, ye plum.

I know you do. For all your whinging about guff football, unlike the pub TV die hards, you used to pump money directly into the beast that is premiership football being an ex Bolton Wanderers season ticket holder. The ultimate hypocrite. :thumbup1:

• Downvote 1

I know you do. For all your whinging about guff football, unlike the pub TV die hards, you used to pump money directly into the beast that is premiership football being an ex Bolton Wanderers season ticket holder. The ultimate hypocrite. :thumbup1:

Not really, you see that was years back when I first moved to Guffland.

I went, I saw, I singularly failed to be impressed, saw through the utter waffle that SKY pushes out and cons the idiots into believing the hype, and the sneering derision with which they talk about the SPL down there, and the utter lack of reciprocal knowledge and coverage you get from Scotland, compared to what we are fed on all channels up here (not just SKY).

But as a football fan I still went, just instead of the vastly over-rated & over-priced GPL, I was a regular at Warrington Town, about division 8 in ladder terms. Real fitba without SKY

Can't wait for this tonight, hoping for a similar atmosphere to my last game in Berlin on Monday night!

Hopefully see Jack at some point (imagine he may start on the bench) and hopefully see Milsom and Smith start in midfield in place of Hughes and Rae.

Jack may start, Shaughnessy at CB to replace Reynolds.

Is this on telly?

Its not even on the Radio!!!!! They are doing the build up on Radio Scotland, then doing the Rugby from Edinburgh!!!

Now its the day of the game I kind of wish I was going, anyway, I really hope you guys that are going enjoy a really good game, and a number of goals at the right end.