Aberdeen Vs Dundee

It would be nice to see him score a couple tonight.

His confidence and striker instincts have disappeared.

2 months in midfield or left midfield, where he's like a fish up a tree, have not helped.

No chance Kev...the GWT/GWB is so desperate for 3 points he will shut up shop...which of course will not work...I'd imagine the auld gype will set up to not concede in the second half rather than build on what we have...I could be wrong but doubt I am Brooner is an open book when it comes to tactics

• Downvote 1

Look at the idiot who has played him out of position for the last six months...Vernon was our top striker...and can be again...he just needs to have a run playing as a striker

He lost his striking form well before he started to be played out of position. Problem was too many games on his own up front. He's never been the same since Maguire and Aluko left.

Willie Miller saying the midfield "needs to get a grip of the game"

FFS....do Rae & Hughes not have the ability to tame the Dundee midfield?

Cue Redstar......

Get Jack on in midfield and get rid of that passenger Hughes.

Those pair of hun pricks were Broons answer to Arnason asking for decent wages...Broon is desperate to prove they have some worth...wake up Broon you've lumbered the club with a pair of has been's not fit to lace Arnason's boots

• Downvote 1

Aye, I'm pining for it Karl :rolleyes:

Struggling to put away a team that is clearly out of it's depth.

Can sense a Dundee equaliser coming.

If that happened, the final nail in Brown's contract coffin, surely.

If you're looking for some cu*t to hammer the nail home I'm free Sunday afternoon

• Downvote 1