The Official Afc-Chat Steroid Club Thread

boboisared

Is the aggressive tone used by one your fellow hatters intimidating you and taking you out of the comfort zone you require to post freely?

Are your favourite threads being constantly derailed by angry people seeking attention?

Finding yourself being blacklisted from supporters club buses due to grievances held against your actual physical body due to your online persona?

Then contact the official AFC-Chat Steroid Club, in Partnership with Tups Corner - Free Online help with no sympathy.

We can't actually do anything to help your quest in righting these wrongs and massaging your bruised ego but we can name and shame your antagonist so it's there for all to see in a beautiful red font.

That's not enough too tempt you? Then for a limited time only our official affiliate Tup has offered to challenge any new posters with additions to the list to an unfriendly game of pool at the Hawthorn Bar, Aberdeen*.

We look forward to dealing with your requests now.

*Game of pool with Tup is pending on him attending any Aberdeen fixture in the next month and that you can walk from Pittodrie to the Hawthorn Bar in 20 minutes flat from the blowing of the final whistle at Pittodrie. Tups decision is final. Any addition to the list is as per the founders decision.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Paul Lawrie called me a prick.

With justification, but I feel it was out of order calling a fellow dandy a prick.

I would like to put forward his name to join the club.

Watch him tommo...I implied the frog had collapsed rather than he had won the Open and he had me banned from posting on his thread...nasty sort

Paul Lawrie called me a prick.

With justification, but I feel it was out of order calling a fellow dandy a prick.

I would like to put forward his name to join the club.

No can do tommo.

As his lifestyle guru, I'm fully in support of him calling you a prick.

He'd been provoked.

That's not roid rage I'm afraid to say.

Watch him tommo...I implied the frog had collapsed rather than he had won the Open and he had me banned from posting on his thread...nasty sort

Some folk just can't face the facts eh Redstar?

No can do tommo.

As his lifestyle guru, I'm fully in support of him calling you a prick.

He'd been provoked.

That's not roid rage I'm afraid to say.

Thanks for the clarification tup.

Don't be a cretin.

I'm also not comfortable with having my name against anything that links Paul Lawrie to steroids :laughing:

You are a chicken.

I'm starting to wonder if he's a bogey? It's like he's trying to get in to the club.

To be honest, I suspected that anything with 'Tup's Corner' linked to it might attract a bit of a cult following.

It may be that we are swamped with folk who actually want to be in the roid club.

So be it, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it bobo min.

To be honest, I suspected that anything with 'Tup's Corner' linked to it might attract a bit of a cult following.

It may be that we are swamped with folk who actually want to be in the roid club.

So be it, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it bobo min.

We'll be getting sponsorship from the Hawthorn Bar at this rate.

Zerodon47 had to be added. Showing the first signs of roid rage as he's acting all spaz.

haha i had to laugh at these posts. good call on callin me a spaz, i admit. but cant believe it merits a place in a roid rage list. il have to do my best to get out of this club, by not being a spaz i suppose. cos thats seemingly why im here haha

haha i had to laugh at these posts. good call on callin me a spaz, i admit. but cant believe it merits a place in a roid rgae list. il have to do my best to get out of this club, by not being a spaz i suppose. cos thats seemingly why im here haha

It's much easier to get in than out, but I can see already that you are making concillatory noises, and I'm therefore putting your probation period at 1 month because of your tacit admission that we were right to put you here in the first place.

We'll look at this again on 28 March.

bobo - it would be handy to have review dates next to folk's names from now on cheers.

It's much easier to get in than out, but I can see already that you are making concillatory noises, and I'm therefore putting your probation period at 1 month because of your tacit admission that we were right to put you here in the first place.

We'll look at this again on 28 March.

bobo - it would be handy to have review dates next to folk's names from now on cheers.

thanks for the hearing. il buckle down and cut out the spaziness and the jivings and insults. just to be clear here....is there any kind of insult allowed which doesnt constitute roid rage?? just askin kane.

What have I done to be in this club? I don't even know what steroids are let alone what they do let alone having ever tried them to find out what the side effects might be. Justice for the rocket. Remove him from the list. Or don't. See if I care. Would like to know why I'm on it though?

Think it was after one of those times where you murdered BigMan with words. Although I laughed hard I had to feel sorry for the guy.

thanks for the hearing. il buckle down and cut out the spaziness and the jivings and insults. just to be clear here....is there any kind of insult allowed which doesnt constitute roid rage?? just askin kane.

Oh aye, the full spectrum.

It's more about the delivery, try and cut down on the exclamation marks for one thing, their overuse sometimes gives off the air of criminal insanity to one's posts.

You might be perfectly calm.

But then this would suggest otherwise!!!!!!!

Ken??????

Oh aye, the full spectrum.

It's more about the delivery, try and cut down on the exclamation marks for one thing, their overuse sometimes gives off the air of criminal insanity to one's posts.

You might be perfectly calm.

But then this would suggest otherwise!!!!!!!

Ken??????

zerodon is either on roids or on her period

:laughing: i get it. thanks for the tutoring, lets hope my future behavior, and delivery, can get me off this list. te hard work starts here.

#prayforzero