The Official Afc-Chat Steroid Club Thread

boboisared

Good advice, but not to be followed if you're hilariously picking up on another spelling mistake, you've giving them the chance of an edit.

bounce.gif

you can never pick up on enough spelling mistakes. it just gets hilariouse and hilariouser the more you do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bobo I would like to nominate tup for the steroid club. Review can take place on the 25th of April

His posts in relation to Derek Mcinnes and Derek Adams have seen him get very angry and aggressive. He may even need to visit a corner to calm down

Could be some issues with sponsorship there.

I'll have a word with Tup and ask him to calm it doon.

Bobo I would like to nominate tup for the steroid club. Review can take place on the 25th of April

His posts in relation to Derek Mcinnes and Derek Adams have seen him get very angry and aggressive. He may even need to visit a corner to calm down

surely boofon's corner would be able to step in as new sponsor till such time as tup is out of rehab?

surely boofon's corner would be able to step in as new sponsor till such time as tup is out of rehab?

aye seconded.

its long overdue that he should be in it.

he's got previous as long as your average minker.

Welcome to do so. Tup is raging after me blowing his Adams scoop out of the water.

A month inside might help him adjust when he comes out and McInnes is charging us up the league into Europe.

And who appointed you as judge and jury?

It stays as it is.

I'll put you in it if you don't zip it.

No you won't. You'll have to find me first.

Either in the cupboard or the closet.

I'm beginning to question Tup's state of mind.

Do you never get tired of attempting and failing to get a reaction 360 min?

I think if irony metres existed, mine would have just broken. :rolleyes:

By some distance.

Just thought i would highlight to the hundreds who have him on ignore he finally posted a funny comment!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1