Where Is Mdal These Days

Bluto10

Brotherly love son, brotherly love. :thumbup1:

And thank you jassb for the positives, too many negative people in this World, respect. :applause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KtScrqtbc

Maybe your right if you go to the pub every other night for about 20 odd years then find you are stuck on a computer as the TV is pish might make me a bit negative ;)

and before someone reply's go to the pub then

1 - its way to expensive now.

2 - have a family and don't get out the same now.

ps i bought that song this year because of hillsbourgh

• Upvote 2

Maybe your right if you go to the pub every other night for about 20 odd years then find you are stuck on a computer as the TV is pish might make me a bit negative ;)

and before someone reply's go to the pub then

1 - its way to expensive now.

2 - have a family and don't get out the same now.

ps i bought that song this year because of hillsbourgh

+1 :applause: .

I'm thinking about staying in this week, Dod, after last week's exertion. Do you have a music thread planned?

If I can sneak one past the mods I have a cracker planned, some of them get touchy about music threads in the pub.

I was out this last weekend as well so have slippers and cocoa planned for this weekend. ;)

Actually I'm off Monday so will probably go out Sunday afternoon, you always get a better class of hardcore drinker in the boozer of a Sunday.

C, same boat here mate, I went to the cruiser 7 nights a week not so long ago, sadly no longer an option.

And TV is crap. :thumbup1:

Do not know if you were the same but when i went out all the time (played pool and darts through the week as well) i knew everyone in the pub and was a fixture

but when i first stopped going i was always wondering who was doing what, who was in, what was i missing etc etc

basically i used to be/think i was the kiddie and now someone else is but that's life we all have to move on.

Do not know if you were the same but when i went out all the time (played pool and darts through the week as well) i knew everyone in the pub and was a fixture

but when i first stopped going i was always wondering who was doing what, who was in, what was i missing etc etc

basically i used to be/think i was the kiddie and now someone else is but that's life we all have to move on.

Fuck aye min, just had to walk through the door and the barmaid to see me to get my pint lined up. :laughing:

Knew every single regular and all the staff, now when I go in I hardly know any of the staff, still know the hardcore who've never given it up, they tend to be divorced blokes.

Played darts on Mondays for the rats in Torry and for the Four mile on a Thursday, we were the B team and were crap but it was some laugh, now the pub struggles to get enough people for one team.

Hoochi Coochi was Thursday nights after the darts and Sunday nights, football on a Saturday. :)

Was good days, wouldn't change the laughs I've had over the years for any other lifestyle.

I've stuck this through the Bluto translator, and it appears he was asking the AFChat populace if they wanted to Facetime.

blink.gif

The mind boggles.

come on min, theres at least 3 grammatical errors in there, im surprised you didnt pick up on them.

youve let you standards slip harcus.