Aberdeen's Worst Xi

Have to throw in Greg Watson's name aswell.

Dan Smith?

Ricky Gillies

John Inglis

Sammy Stewart

Frederick Engelhart (last 2 since paid fees for them)

Can add Thor Kristansons name in there too.

Didnt think gillies was too bad, never worth the money we paid for him though!

Tommy Wright is always first of my list of bad players, just because we spunked 100k on him and is was absolutely shite. Imagine AFC spending that much on a player now?!

I loved the rumour about how Derek Young caught him sniffing the devil's drandruff.....

Imagine a central midfield duo of Stephen Hughes and Gary McDonald.

No one would know they were there.

I would like to point out that Scott Severins last 6 months at the club (last game of the season v Hibs aside) was among the worst form I can remember for a regular starting outfield player at Aberdeen. Lazy cunt he was.

langfield

ifil mcguire(phil) bus

kerr macfarlane grassi foster

mackie blaha mike

Clangers is usually a personal thing cos we've had far worse keepers. Same with Foster, we've had a lot worse but he is a cunt. McGuire was brilliant for about 3 an a half years out of 5 or so in the first team. Macfarlane was also good in his 6 months. That team would probably beat our current team at the moment haha

Thank the fucking heavens you are nae our manager.

Phil McGuire was "brilliant". Neil McFarlane "good".

Sweet Jesus!

He was. Just because he got incredibly shite doesn't mean he wasn't good before. Very close to a move to a good Celtic team and into the Scotland fold. I'm sorry but we had far worse than 2000-03 McGuire!

Macfarlane was ok. Didn't do much wrong at all. We had worse in our current team than he was in his half season.

He was. Just because he got incredibly shite doesn't mean he wasn't good before. Very close to a move to a good Celtic team and into the Scotland fold. I'm sorry but we had far worse than 2000-03 McGuire!

Macfarlane was ok. Didn't do much wrong at all. We had worse in our current team than he was in his half season.

Nae sweat BBB min. We'll agree to disagree on the "brilliance" of Phil McGuire