Confederations Cup 2013

Well in the context of an exciting game you'd think there would be shots galore.

My recollection of the second half was Spain had two attempts on target. I'm happy to be proven wrong though. I'm no bad like that.

Why do you just want the Spain shot on target then?

So a little trundler towards the goalie would merit more excitement from you than a 30 yard thunderbolt that goes inches over?

OK.

Was exactly when they played each other at Euro 2008, 0-0 but entertaining to those who watched it properly.

I mind I said on here that anyone who didn't enjoy it knew nothing about football and Coopy got all roidy at me :(

One of the best games i've seen was the 2006 World Cup semi-final between Germany and Italy. For 2 teams renowned for defensive styles of play it was a surprisingly open game even for 0-0 (until of course Grosso and Del Boy scored late in extra-time). That game could have been the final and tbh i'd rather it was

One of the best games i've seen was the 2006 World Cup semi-final between Germany and Italy. For 2 teams renowned for defensive styles of play it was a surprisingly open game even for 0-0 (until of course Grosso and Del Boy scored late in extra-time). That game could have been the final and tbh i'd rather it was

That game was fucking awesome.

Definite penalty. Hilarious miss.

Xavi is dead. Iniesta died first but these two are well over the hill these last 12 months.

Great players in their day. The very best of great.

Shadows now, I'm afraid.

While I agree partly with Xavi, Iniesta is still a class act and not even 30 yet.

• Upvote 1