Summer Signings Confirmed

King Street.

It was Tuna & Cucumber on Brown Bread.

Washed down with a pint of Carling in the Bobbin.

Could you nae have rustled him up something a bit better than that on your disposable BBQ that you obviously had fired up at the time outside the Bobbin? Chicken portions or a couple of Richmond sausages?

I can't imagine the Bobbin management would be very impressed at him taking in food from elsewhere.

t'was eaten on the walk between the 2.

Could you nae have rustled him up something a bit better than that on your disposable BBQ that you obviously had fired up at the time outside the Bobbin? Chicken portions or a couple of Richmond sausages?

If only - you've nae idea how strict that Tesco are when it comes to cooking meat on an open flame in their forecourt,

It's PC gone mad.

I blame the EU.

Divorced 2011.

Shagging yes!

Young things (debatable).

Was you like

I think you used the pretext of wanting to get advice on whether or not to carry on shagging a hun, but you were clearly chuffed as fcuk to be getting your end away to some bint you weren't married to, so he's go you there

so it seems generally accepted it'll be one more player in before the pre-season games get going....a keeper!

presumably further signings are possible tho if anyone moves on or a few fringe players are loaned out

I could see Vernon being pumped tbh.

Just to try and drum up some optimism among our support! Aberdeen fans are sick of 'unrealistic expectations' and 'aiming for the top six'... that just doesn't sit well with us anymore.

On the back of a positive off-season, why not just come out with a outrageous statement like 'we're aiming for the title'! It might galvanise our support and get everyone fired up. If we've crashed and burned by Christmas he's going to get boo'd and laughed at regardless of what claims he was making in preseason - so why not just come out fighting? He's got nothing to lose and as I said, the 'unrealistic expectations' and 'aiming for the top six' statements of the past have only further alienated the fans even before a ball has been kicked.

We should try and get Pittodrie rocking for the start of the season.

I'd be happy if McInnes said "Anything less than a place in Europe next season would be unacceptable".

I'm happy if McInnes just says nothing. Don't talk like we're going to win the league - will be a laughing stock if we come nowhere near. Or put pressure on us to qualify for Europe - remember we have been fucking shite recently and our highest finish in the last 4 seasons is 8th. Don't wank over the thought of top 6 either though.

Just get on with it. Which he seems to be doing. Good man.

• Upvote 2

I'm happy if McInnes just says nothing. Don't talk like we're going to win the league - will be a laughing stock if we come nowhere near. Or put pressure on us to qualify for Europe - remember we have been fucking shite recently and our highest finish in the last 4 seasons is 8th. Don't wank over the thought of top 6 either though.

Just get on with it. Which he seems to be doing. Good man.

I see your point but players need to be put on notice. Look at the state of the League they play in.

I don't think it'll be too hard to get a team on the pitch fighting in the top 4, however the real challenge is keeping it up over the course of years and sending a message to the stay aways that they're missing out.

That's it in a nutshell bri.

Get a team on the pitch playing good football consistently and giving 100% then I won't be complaining.

The attitude has to be right all the way through the club.

Get it right and the fans will come back in dribs and drabs.

They are there, they just need to be convinced to come back.

• Upvote 2

Half of them are wanking over Man City signing Jesus Navas or Mourinho returning to Chelsea.

The amount of folk I know that moan like fuck about Aberdeen and complain about Milne but probably haven't been to a game since we beat Rangers on the last day of 06/07 is gross. Is it too late to win these poncy lads back??

TBH I would say that there a good few thousand who won't be back.

A lot will have found something better to do with their Saturday or Sunday afternoon and won't be willing to go back incase they get let down again.

Of course returning for one game is no use, they'd have to give it a few games to see that there is actual change happening, but we Aberdonians are impatient buggers are are quick to voice our discontent if change isn't happening straight away.

We can only hope that the masses who haven't gone back are having bairns and these bairns are interested in football and want to go see Aberdeen playing.

Hopefully then they'll see a change.

Hopefully we're moving in the right direction and positive change is happening. :crossfingers:

• Upvote 1