I Wonder Who Has The Best Job In Aberdeen? (Working Away From Home Counts)

Indeed, I had diddly squat qualifications.

I'm big in ile now.

You're just fat and round, and couldn't spell your way into a ride with Megan Fox.

I am the winner between us 2, however you'll then play the 'I'm awesome at boozing and bladebla'. Good for you.

au contraire bertior, for it is I who is the winner between us 2, however you'll then play the 'bluto youre fat crap at spelling bladebla'. Good for you. harcus mk2.

Been in Dubai for six and a half years now.

It's a magic place to live, something for everyone and if you're a young couple you'll love it out here.

Plenty oil field trash to mingle with.

We're currently in the middle of Ramadan. All that means to me is that I get to finish at 2pm instead of 5pm, meaning I can be on the golf course by 2.30pm.

Dude, none of us think of kids at 22. That wasn't the point.

The instincts deployed for hunting pussy come from the same place as our ancestors hunting a mate.

Targeting the lowest is the strategy of a loser.

Target the best, and then pick up a slapper at 12.50 am if unsuccessful. That's how I shagged my way through much of Aberdeen back in the day.

Ah i get you, I've aimed for some outrageously good looking birds of late, gotten nowhere, however the girl I've been out with a few times now is affa tasty and makes me wonder what she's after, maybe some of my cash but I couldn't care if it gets me what i want.

:laughing:

Sad thing is this actually works.

Yes we know it does. We were debating the kwolity of bird who would be attracted by this.

I would say there is no debate to be had. Ay woman attracted to a man dressed as Coco the clown carrying a large bottle of vodka is clearly nae the full shilling.

Good luck this weekend Mini. Remember the Grey Goose will make you incapable of sexual performance if you tan it yourself.

I would never drink Grey Goose.

Im a Finlandia man.

I pretty much drink any vodka, ciroc is another favourite however, picture the scene, you've got me, a strapping big 6.3 guy with lovely arms and shoulders, i've got the omega seamaster watch on the left wrist, the bottle of GG in the right hand, I'm dressed the fuck up with a denim shirt and chinos on along with my desert boots, I'm strutting about as if I own the place (I don't but I could if I wanted to) tell me I'm not LTD, mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I pretty much drink any vodka, ciroc is another favourite however, picture the scene, you've got me, a strapping big 6.3 guy with lovely arms and shoulders, i've got the omega seamaster watch on the left wrist, the bottle of GG in the right hand, I'm dressed the fuck up with a denim shirt and chinos on along with my desert boots, I'm strutting about as if I own the place (I don't but I could if I wanted to) tell me I'm not LTD, mate.

if ur jokin there, well done cos thats amusing cos there actually are bellends like that out there. if ur nae jokin, u are a sad bellend who everyone laughs at.

You wih you had as much swag as me and my pals, the lot of us money is no object go out for a drink end up spending £1000s LTD!!

aye safe t say if i had a magic lamp that 'swag' is fit id wish for. u gan t tell me fit ur LTD sayin stands for?? or maybe u just cana spell ane o the words of said sayin?