I Wonder Who Has The Best Job In Aberdeen? (Working Away From Home Counts)

I pretty much drink any vodka, ciroc is another favourite however, picture the scene, you've got me, a strapping big 6.3 guy with lovely arms and shoulders, i've got the omega seamaster watch on the left wrist, the bottle of GG in the right hand, I'm dressed the fuck up with a denim shirt and chinos on along with my desert boots, I'm strutting about as if I own the place (I don't but I could if I wanted to) tell me I'm not LTD, mate.

How much chest do you show on a night out mini?

I've started contemplating going a button down.

its very nearly 'who gives a f3ck time' i.e. the weekend - when life just becomes life again and you realise you're the same person you were at school, and would be no matter how you fickered away the working week.

not me, i hate the wekeends.

canna wait for 8am on monday, i thrive in the dynamic competitive and ambitious office environemnt.

not surprising though, i am a born winner.

I pretty much drink any vodka, ciroc is another favourite however, picture the scene, you've got me, a strapping big 6.3 guy with lovely arms and shoulders, i've got the omega seamaster watch on the left wrist, the bottle of GG in the right hand, I'm dressed the fuck up with a denim shirt and chinos on along with my desert boots, I'm strutting about as if I own the place (I don't but I could if I wanted to) tell me I'm not LTD, mate.

Do you tuck your chinos into your boots to complete the failed 'wanted/jls' member look?

How much chest do you show on a night out mini?

I've started contemplating going a button down.

I'm a buttoned up to the top type of guy, prefer sowing off my arms which are lovely pumped up with, girls love them.

Would you ever contemplate wearing a vest out, with a deep v-neck?

Has to be top button done.

It's the only way.

You know what they say: "You can't keep a playa down, bruv".

In the past i have been regular top 2 buttons undone. I am contemplating going three, but the top button is also an option.

In the past i have been regular top 2 buttons undone. I am contemplating going three, but the top button is also an option.

top one undone. always.

when its hot, open the 2nd top.

mind you when youre cruising and power drinking like we do; you dinna really care about little details like that.

youre having a great time, beers are flowin fast; rest takes care of itself

:cool:

Would you ever contemplate wearing a vest out, with a deep v-neck?

I'm not a vest man like, not even in the gym find people that wear them to have a touch of the 'bents' in them, think I'll go for a polo shirt this weekend.

• Downvote 1

That's cause your tits fall out either side.

You're just jealous because I have the lifestyle you crave and you've been trying to get it by working offshore (well so you keep telling everyone) sit down you old cunt or I'll put you down, I'm high end and will destroy you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're just jealous because I have the lifestyle you crave and you've been trying to get it by working offshore (well so you keep telling everyone) sit down you old cunt or I'll put you down, I'm high end and will destroy you.

I think cheesepipes is a top button done up, but the rest undone, wears a shirt like a cape, kind of guy.