I Wonder Who Has The Best Job In Aberdeen? (Working Away From Home Counts)

If there's any fit young blokes out there looking for a top job go on the Aberdeen airport site, they're after trainee firemen, how cushy a job would that be, you'd be lucky to see a real fire in your entire career, I'd go for it but I'm too old and unfit. I know for a fact the money is brilliant. I've been searching for a rotational job in Angola or somewhere in Africa, problem is I'm office based and the locals are getting trusted with a lot of the jobs these days, anyone hears of an Expediter/Buyer/Logistics/Supervisor job down there please give me a shout, I'm a SAP expert and have near 30 years oilfield experience, PM me.

Airport fireman would be best job ever. I did work experience at school at an airport & spent a couple of days at the fire station, literally all we did was play football, pool and piss about in the fire engines, firing off the water cannons etc for a laugh. They even had a few wines/beers with their lunch :o (Although this was over 15 years ago, so would hope they have knocked the boozing on the head at least).

Bet 1000s of folk apply, but places will likely go to birds, poofs & Pakis/coons to tick some 'equality' box :rolleyes:

• Downvote 3

Airport fireman would be best job ever. I did work experience at school at an airport & spent a couple of days at the fire station, literally all we did was play football, pool and piss about in the fire engines, firing off the water cannons etc for a laugh. They even had a few wines/beers with their lunch :o (Although this was over 15 years ago, so would hope they have knocked the boozing on the head at least).

Bet 1000s of folk apply, but places will likely go to birds, poofs & Pakis/coons to tick some 'equality' box :rolleyes:

Need to be able to drive, I was just away to apply for it, durious.

No harm in applying, I thought about it till it mentioned a fitness test, fuck that!

I presume they'd have a gym there once you got a foot in the door, working out and getting paid for it wouldn't be bad.

Bet they pray for a real crash after they've been there years.

No harm in applying, I thought about it till it mentioned a fitness test, fuck that! I presume they'd have a gym there once you got a foot in the door, working out and getting paid for it wouldn't be bad. Bet they pray for a real crash after they've been there years.

I'd love to, but possibly too old (34) and sure what her indoors would say about me upping sticks to Abz!

If there's any fit young blokes out there looking for a top job go on the Aberdeen airport site, they're after trainee firemen, how cushy a job would that be, you'd be lucky to see a real fire in your entire career, I'd go for it but I'm too old and unfit. I know for a fact the money is brilliant.

I've been searching for a rotational job in Angola or somewhere in Africa, problem is I'm office based and the locals are getting trusted with a lot of the jobs these days, anyone hears of an Expediter/Buyer/Logistics/Supervisor job down there please give me a shout, I'm a SAP expert and have near 30 years oilfield experience, PM me.

SAP expert you say, tut tut. lost some respect for you now,

SAP = SHIT

Anyway, I must have the best job, Just hame, and now have 4 weeks off, and currently sampling some Lowenbrau.

• Upvote 1