Aberdeen V Kilmarnock (2 - 1)

13.2k about right. 3k empty in RDS. 1400 in away, probs another 300 scattered through out the south, main stand had around 400 empty seats and merkland nearer 1000. Adds up.

Think for games like against Killie and St Johnstone the atmosphere in the South will be much improved with RDS upper shut.

That would then make the attendance around 16k which I think would be right. They must be lying about the attendances. There was a few games last year where i thought there was more than the official number. You could hardly get a seat in section. Surly the away section and RDU can't hold that much?

That would then make the attendance around 16k which I think would be right. They must be lying about the attendances. There was a few games last year where i thought there was more than the official number. You could hardly get a seat in section. Surly the away section and RDU can't hold that much?

I have to ask how you've come to conclusion that would make 16k? Based on dynamo numbers

I have to ask how you've come to conclusion that would make 16k? Based on dynamo numbers

It just looked a lot more than 13.5k. Capacity is around 22k. Minus RDS upper(3k) away section(2k). I am just pretty sure that were wasn't 3.5k empty seats. The south stand and the RDS were both pretty much sold out.