Dumb America News Stories

I think its abit unfair to CS to be fair...he expressed his opinion and got ripped to fuck,,ok apart from the gun (mm) bit nuts...was if fifty hoofs got killed.?..betcha not....probably heaps of straight folk and barmaids etc...ive been on stag doos and landed up in places like that,...to take the piss of the groom...... :hunbash:

Gay bars are by far the easiest place in the world to pull women.

Gay bars are by far the easiest place in the world to pull women.

There are also a great place to take (straight) women for a second or third date - she can enjoy dancing to catchy 80's pop and few if any blokes will try to steal her from you. You may have to fend off a buggery in the toilets but no worth-while dating experience comes without risk.

I did no such thing - my ire was directed at the shooter and the democrat party he supported.

Couple of errors here. First, there's no indication he 'supported' the Democrat Party. The only indication that he ever may have voted one way or another is his registration back in 2006 in a midterm.

To let you understand why this isn't "A disaster for the Democrats", a 'Registered Democrat' means someone announced the way they intended to vote in one election. It's not a membership of one one political party or another.

In 2006 Mateen registered that he intended to vote for a Democratic candidate in the Midterms. These are often tactical elections where, depending on the candidates' policies, voters will elect who they think best suits local rather than national interests.

In the 10 years since he may or may not have cast a vote, he has registered as neither a Democrat nor a Republican.

I personally know people who are lifelong Democrats who registered to vote Republican this year, simply so they could vote tactically against Trump. This doesn't make them Republicans, even though they are documented as registered Republican voters.

I'm surprised by how little a bump this shooting gave Trump, to be honest. This tells us two things...

First he totally mismanaged his response. He actually went on Twitter, right after the shooting, to boast about how he had been congratulated in calling out Islamic extremism. This is before we knew this is primarily a result of suppressed homo-rage. When the automatic reaction of a person, in the aftermath of a shooting, is self-aggrandising rather than offering sympathies to the victims, you have to question how 'Presidential' that person really is. that gave a lot of people pause for thought.

Second, it suggests Trump is pretty much maxed out in support, given there are only so many angry white rednecks to draw votes from. And his pull with pretty much everyone else declines every time he opens his yapper.

anyway, to let you understand, disaster for the Democrats this is not... and even the traditional move towards the Right, as seen after the WTC attack, was minimal at best.

Trump would likely need at least one serious act of terror to occur every month between now and November if he were to beat Clinton.

EDIT: In fact I just checked the latest polling, Clinton went up, Trump went down. Now a 12 point gap opened up. So in fact Trump managed to lose support after the attack which is extraordinary.

• Upvote 1

I think tup doth protest to much.

Wick isn't the most accepting of places I'd imagine, especially if they were gay.

The repression he is displaying is palpable.

No way I ken a couple of poofs locally and will speak to them no bother and dinna consider them lower class citizens.

However I'm talking about my own offspring. Anyone else sensible would say the same.

Tell that to Elton and David's folks

Those kids are doomed, destined to be uphill gardeners, would put money on it. You have to wonder what kind of stuff they've already been exposed to, daddy x 2 rolling about in a paddling pool filled with olive oil with some other geezer, the mind shudders, they should never have been allowed to adopt.

Those kids are doomed, destined to be uphill gardeners, would put money on it. You have to wonder what kind of stuff they've already been exposed to, daddy x 2 rolling about in a paddling pool filled with olive oil with some other geezer, the mind shudders, they should never have been allowed to adopt.

Hahahahaha is THAT what gay couples get up to in front of their kids? Good info there Dayts. What do you do I front of your kids with the missus?!?!

Hahahahaha is THAT what gay couples get up to in front of their kids? Good info there Dayts. What do you do I front of your kids with the missus?!?!

It was all over the internet, the kids didn't need to be there, they could have read all about it at the click of a mouse. Famous though I am my activities don't make for Worldwide reading, and for all we know the kids may well have been there, they obviously see that as normal activity.

Come on, some of the shite we've all had up on deviants corner doesn't mean we'd do anything like that near our kids? Different people have different ideas of what is normal to them, still doesn't mean they'd let their kids see it.

Fucks sakes, how come I've ended up the defender of Gay Rights on here? Bummer........

House party with 5 couples, wine, beer and nibbles. Men chat football, wifies chat shite.

10 gays at a party, poppers, spunk everywhere and all manners of objects getting forced up rectums. So much so that they don't even think of putting out a bowl of twiglets or a tube of Pringles.

Which both would eventually become casualties of the anal shenanigans anyway.

The fuck would they do with the bowl??!!!

In fact, I don't want to know.

House party with 5 couples, wine, beer and nibbles. Men chat football, wifies chat shite.

10 gays at a party, poppers, spunk everywhere and all manners of objects getting forced up rectums. So much so that they don't even think of putting out a bowl of twiglets or a tube of Pringles.

Which both would eventually become casualties of the anal shenanigans anyway.

Liquid-Gold--Poppers.jpg