Dumb America News Stories

No, I never said that.

For instance, Geoff Tipps stopped posting because it all became too much for him.

Reasons vary.

But Kelt was on here every day as you ken. He has now not posted for ages, due to death.

What do you suppose happened to him if you are filled with doubt on this?

No, I never said that.

For instance, Geoff Tipps stopped posting because it all became too much for him.

Reasons vary.

But Kelt was on here every day as you ken. He has now not posted for ages, due to death.

What do you suppose happened to him if you are filled with doubt on this?

Kelt's posting on here slowed dramatically before he disappeared.

He's also disappeared before.

Like most of us he'll actually have a life and with that other things that take up his time.

This place may occupy your entire day, week and year but for the rest of us its no more than a time killer that can and is dropped when we have other things to do.

In otherwords, you have no idea whether he's dead or not.

A couple of pages back you said he definitely wasn't, and was posting on Facebook.

I'm not a fan of dishonesty I have to say.

You're wrong Tup.

It was Razor who said he had him on Facebook, not 3spam.

3spam said he had seen Kelt post on another forum.

And 3spam already clarified that here.

Perhaps you need to think about getting some corrective eyewear?

You're wrong Tup.

It was Razor who said he had him on Facebook, not 3spam.

3spam said he had seen Kelt post on another forum.

And 3spam already clarified that here.

Perhaps you need to think about getting some corrective eyewear?

You're just burning because he's dead and you have no old stager to flirt with any more.

Dinna take it out on me petal.

spam should post the link to the other forum kelt was on , otherwise he's just talking shite. :sherlock:

One Tup 'proves' his side of events I will name the forum.

In otherwords, you have no idea whether he's dead or not.

A couple of pages back you said he definitely wasn't, and was posting on Facebook.

I'm not a fan of dishonesty I have to say.

More made up shite.

You're dishonesty's biggest fan.

• 7 months later...

If you go to the Innovation Center for US Dairy's website, their top frequently asked question is: "Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?". They answer it clearly and politely:

"Actually, chocolate milk – or any flavored milk for that matter – is white cow’s milk with added flavoring and sweeteners".

Unfortunately, this message does not appear to be sinking in with the American public, as a survey commissioned by the Center has found that a whopping 7 percent of Americans still think that chocolate milk comes directly out of a brown cow.

If you multiply that, that's 16.4 million people nationwide who think that chocolate milkshake could potentially be drunk directly from a cow's udder, Food and Wine reports.

The nationally representative survey gets more alarming. Forty-eight percent of respondents admitted they weren't sure where chocolate milk comes from. If this is true across the nation generally, that would be an astounding 154,272,000 potential voters who aren't confident enough to guess "cows?".

:wtf:

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/millions-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/

• Upvote 1

If you go to the Innovation Center for US Dairy's website, their top frequently asked question is: "Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?". They answer it clearly and politely:

"Actually, chocolate milk – or any flavored milk for that matter – is white cow’s milk with added flavoring and sweeteners".

Unfortunately, this message does not appear to be sinking in with the American public, as a survey commissioned by the Center has found that a whopping 7 percent of Americans still think that chocolate milk comes directly out of a brown cow.

If you multiply that, that's 16.4 million people nationwide who think that chocolate milkshake could potentially be drunk directly from a cow's udder, Food and Wine reports.

The nationally representative survey gets more alarming. Forty-eight percent of respondents admitted they weren't sure where chocolate milk comes from. If this is true across the nation generally, that would be an astounding 154,272,000 potential voters who aren't confident enough to guess "cows?".

:wtf:

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/millions-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/

That was getting chatted about on the radio here today. They reckon that chocolate milk was originally made to cover up the taste of milk that was almost off so it could be sold without folk noticing the taste :laughing:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...